frozen rider

E

eltatertoto

hi my name is jay eltatertoto on everythin (dont know how that became)
i live in indiana near chicago and right now the streets are frozen but i wear my helmet and just ride anyway i love bikes minibikes and harleys i am just here to show my bikes, some online friends are here and i think its cool to see other peoples creations. and i have one question, how can i get a decal for my tank, i saw someone's tank onn here that said motored bikes.com and i want to be able to say this is where i got the idea and hey why not advertise for free? but any questions just ask me.:)

G'day man and welcome to MBc.
Wierd isn't it.Your freezing up there in the Northern Hemisphere and where boiling down here in the Southern....care to exchange about about 30F. :)

lol

sure 30 degress wouldnt hurt lol :cool:i have just oredred stickers thanks guys, and i am riding my bike anyways to those that watched my vids lol despite my runnin in to things with the lightheadedness.... but thanks for all the welcomes seems lke a good group of people here

Sounds like you finaly made a legit intro. I liked what I saw on the vids. This is the place for U.

Back