Frustrating being screwed

CRUZR47

Amazing, that I can teach all you mathematics with such ease, wished It was that easy dealing with Dingleberry with warranty, if we are not learning, we are not living, but some of you need to ride your bike more often maybe?

gary55

Amazing, that I can teach all you mathematics with such ease, wished It was that easy dealing with Dingleberry with warranty, if we are not learning, we are not living, but some of you need to ride your bike more often maybe?
Amazing that we could teach you punctuation so easily. You roll the dice with just about all the suppliers these days. Usually everything turns out okay, but once in a while you get screwed. Read through the reviews. Live with your choices. Use PayPal for better leverage.

If a friend sees me stub my toe I'd much rather he laughed at me than patted me on the back.

Nice bike. I can't really tell how the bushings are set up on your springer, but if it's clanking loudly over bumps this might help.
Mine was stacked incorrectly when new and it was loud as hell.
View media item 60781

Last edited:

CRUZR47

Amazing that we could teach you punctuation so easily. You roll the dice with just about all the suppliers these days. Usually everything turns out okay, but once in a while you get screwed. Read through the reviews. Live with your choices. Use PayPal for better leverage.

If a friend sees me stub my toe I'd much rather he laughed at me than patted me on the back.

Nice bike. I can't really tell how the bushings are set up on your springer, but if it's clanking loudly over bumps this might help.
Mine was stacked incorrectly when new and it was loud as hell.
View media item 60781
Lol. yes live and learn, just hate loosing money that way, and yes I normally use PayPal, but instead of linking my bank acct. with PayPal acct. due to being hacked before, I use a pre-paid card, and believe me I wished I would have took the few minutes it takes on the phone and loaded it, figured they were trustworthy, and my bushings are stacked that way, who did you buy your springer from? The reason asking gonna buy another one for a different bike and don't want to shell out 160.00 for it really, mine is a Sunlite brand Taiwan made of course, but thanks have a good and safe day. Punctuation still up to par?

gary55

Lol. yes live and learn, just hate loosing money that way, and yes I normally use PayPal, but instead of linking my bank acct. with PayPal acct. due to being hacked before, I use a pre-paid card, and believe me I wished I would have took the few minutes it takes on the phone and loaded it, figured they were trustworthy, and my bushings are stacked that way, who did you buy your springer from? The reason asking gonna buy another one for a different bike and don't want to shell out 160.00 for it really, mine is a Sunlite brand Taiwan made of course, but thanks have a good and safe day. Punctuation still up to par?
Punctuation is phenomenal. I got my balls busted on that my first post too. Bunch of freeking smart people around here. Brain surgeons and such.
Anyhoo on the springer. It was 3 years ago so I don't remember exactly who I got it from. It is the exact same as yours other than the steer tube size. It setup well for disc brakes.

On these suppliers it really is a crap shoot. Even on the most reputable ones there is a occasional mistake or defective part. The diff. being they respond and handle it much better than others. The down side is they often don't carry the parts your looking for, so you have to go elsewhere. I use paypal whenever I can, and often a supplier will also be selling their stuff on ebay so buying there gives you another level of protection in disputes.

I would say the best I have worked with is Bicycle Engines.com and Bicycle motor works. With them emails are quickly responded to, and remedies are quickly on the porch. The worst was Zeda Motorsports. Months and months of dragged out correspondence throwing in the towel with minor losses at the end. That one was a bummer as I was hoping to use them as my go to engine supplier. Happy shopping, happy riding.

CRUZR47

Punctuation is phenomenal. I got my balls busted on that my first post too. Bunch of freeking smart people around here. Brain surgeons and such.
Anyhoo on the springer. It was 3 years ago so I don't remember exactly who I got it from. It is the exact same as yours other than the steer tube size. It setup well for disc brakes.

On these suppliers it really is a crap shoot. Even on the most reputable ones there is a occasional mistake or defective part. The diff. being they respond and handle it much better than others. The down side is they often don't carry the parts your looking for, so you have to go elsewhere. I use paypal whenever I can, and often a supplier will also be selling their stuff on ebay so buying there gives you another level of protection in disputes.

I would say the best I have worked with is Bicycle Engines.com and Bicycle motor works. With them emails are quickly responded to, and remedies are quickly on the porch. The worst was Zeda Motorsports. Months and months of dragged out correspondence throwing in the towel with minor losses at the end. That one was a bummer as I was hoping to use them as my go to engine supplier. Happy shopping, happy riding.
I got mine from Modern Bike they have always been great to deal with, but they don't deal with the motor world we play in, but most of my bikes I run IGH on and they are good for that and a lot of other stuff, been doing business with them for years, I have been very pleased with Bicycle Engines.com and Sick Bike Parts is the best I think, but got to post another thread on today's breakdown, need them brain surgeons help, then gotta swap motors bought an extra one for this very day. Be safe Ride hard