Frustrating being screwed

CRUZR47

Local time
11:20 AM
Been holding off on doing this but it seems they are going to continue to screw me, ordered a stage 3 BBR from bikeberry, and 4 days later I had my order.

First thing I did was lay it all out on my bench and I seen that the stage1 CDI wasn't in the box, so I call them and was told not in stock, now when I ordered, the website said in stock, cause I compared everything in the different stage motors.

Now I asked how and why you take my money if you don't have what I ordered, she said it would be in later in the week so look for a tracking number in my emails that was Aug 7.

Well that evening got off work started putting motor on bike, and the intake port threads were half missing on one side, they are still open due to time difference so I called again, lady says I have to email and told me about pictures and videos to send with email, well I never heard anything back from them, but I caught a few threads. So I ran with it, my bike is my way to work.

Well week passes, then another, so I call about CDI, I was told it is in stock, their guys are working overtime to get the stock put up and shipped and if it don't ship today for sure tomorrow which was a Friday, no tracking number.

I was thinking give to the first of the week they're just backed up and busy, Monday evening called them it will ship tomorrow, well tomorrow never comes I guess, they told me that 3 times now, so I am emailing them because of sucking air due to can't tighten intake down which I have already sent pics and video and I mention when are you going to ship my CDI, well I get reply and they just ignored the fact I had a problem with motor and told CDI will ship soon.

SOON? well another week passes now this whole time I am watching website it is in stock, and I am getting upset at this time. Well I am telling the lady on phone she said warranty is by email only and I'm telling her I just want to send your motor back and give me a refund.

An hour later get email from denzil telling me the CDI is not in stock and it will be about 2 weeks they can just refund my money for the CDI, before it was over I got BBB involved because I was being fed BS from everybody on phone, well time goes on patch cylinder hole, now let me add I only rode bike to work 4 time less than 3 miles round trip.

While sitting at an idle in driveway warming up, I heard a noise, I was like WTH then it started smoking really bad, this was not break in smoke, ok gotta find way to work and tear into when get off, well I believe main bearing failure but the piston slammed into the plug that was the noise I heard, now heres where BIKEBERRY really gets scandalous after sending countless photos as requested by them I hear nothing getting countless promotion emails I replied to one voicing my issue send pics I was told OH that's just burnt piston and cylinder we will send replacement.

I pleaded with them no it is more than that, see the head I said, well they wanted to send a 30mm cylinder when my motor is a 40mm, I complained by phone before they shipped trying to save them from shipping wrong thing the lady said did I talk to BBB, I replied you gave me no choice she hung up on me.

The next day, after I calmed down, talked to guy that did not know jack about motors but we got things str8 so I thought and they were going to send a piston , cylinder, head, and the bottom crankcase housing with 6mm bolt holes instead of 8mm, at this point I said whatever, I will buy the rest of needed parts.

Now I have at this time got another email from denzil telling me that they will fix but I can't be degrading the staff all I said was that you are not the best in the business you are actually a disgrace to the business well I am waiting on parts so I know what I need to buy and I got informed delivery I knew I was getting shafted before it got here I have order form I printed out and there packing slip even states they shipped all this stuff well I called and lady says yes it all shipped I said was there to boxes she could not answer said well I only got a piston, rings top and bottom gaskets that's all that was in box, she put me on hold for bout 30 min come back said all items shipped and hung up.

Now I'm really pissed get 2 emails from denzil telling me all parts shipped I emailed back said share your shipping secrets cause the crankcase won't even fit in a 6x6x6 inch box then he replied Oh well what was missing we will ship right away told him again it is something in the bottom too and there was metal shavings all in crankcase rod was loose as a 5 dollar hooker, but he sent just a cylinder I put together not wanting to without doing it right well fired it up and man it vibrated something bad and runs really bad wont idle grandson's big wheel got more power it's bad can't split because of slag all in threads in crank gear but told them what happen, and here is where picture merry go round starts.

I have sent pictures to 13 different people I have saved all emails from the beginning got there names some sent twice as requested but what they do is tell you to send pics they will replace damaged parts so you send, then nothing, no reply, then you finally get response a week later saying what is the problem with motor and it will be someone different every time. You tell them again and they reply send pics that has gone on since first of Sept.

Now just about a week ago someone after hearing problem again says we will have to just replace bottom end FINALLY , well they sent RMA and shipping info through email I got it boxed up to ship then got email next day saying all warranties were put on hold for this order due to a charge back. You have had my money since Aug 3, which they should not have taken to begin with but here it is, end of Oct., and I got a 243.00 boat anchor ⚓ now I sent them a paper from my bank showing them that they have had my money in their pocket since Aug3 and I have been so frustrated with these crooks I had to borrow money from boss to buy a motor off amazon for 99bucks runs better and casing is much cleaner,

I wished I were on that side of the map I really do cause these crooks don't have a clue as to the problems they have caused they will get you, buyer beware and I made the mistake of trusting them and didn't use paypal because I got rapid responses from emails prior to the sale , thanks for reading and I hope it keeps one person from going there it will make this post worthwhile cause I hate saying negative things about people but you need to know.

Who has not been screwed by BBR or Bike Berry and still buys crap parts from those places?
Me, thats who...lol...I bought my Mags from Bikeberry, AKA, BBR, (Bike Berry Racing)...They are perfectly fine along with the sprocket, rotors, etc. the mags came with...I have not gotten screwed by them either...Ive gotten everything in 3 to 4 days, no damage, etc...Im not going to say that everything is good coming from them, based on what others have said, but if you do the research first for what your buying, your usually OK with them...Other vendors are better though such as bicycle-engines.com, sick bike parts etc...DAMIEN

Me, thats who...I bought my Mags from Bikeberry, AKA, BBR, (Bike Berry Racing)...They are perfectly fine along with the sprocket, rotors, etc. the mags came with...I have not gotten screwed by them either...Ive gotten everything in 3 to 4 days, no damage, etc...Im not going to say that everything is good coming from them, based on what others have said, but if you do the research first for what your buying, your usually OK with them...Other vendors are better though such as bicycle-engines.com, sick bike parts etc...DAMIEN
Sometimes, companies get big headed and seem to selectively scam their customers brother.
Nuts...I know...
It's weird but it happens.

Ride Safe!! :cool:

HP

Back