FS: Custom Built Motorized Chopper/Board Tracker/Cruiser -A Must See- maybe part out

This has been a labor of love for me. I spent over 30 hours in labor, and over 1500 dollars in parts building it, not including the cost of the bike itself.

Everything is either custom made by me or the best part money could buy.

Lets Start:

It started its life as a Schwinn Phantom. I took it apart and had the frame and fenders(not pictured but I have them) powdercoated a vintage white. Bought brand new black high quality cruiser rims. Wrapped those rims with Maxxis 26x2.5 Hookworms (resemble motor bike tires) Original Springer front shocks. Custom Layback seatpost welded to resemble the lay down style of board track racers.This build was entirely well thought out. It has a fit and finish of factory built machine.

RAW 80CC 2 Stroke Engine (Port and Polish) Mounted the lowest I have seen!!!
Red Anodized Air Filter
Custom built Expansion Chamber Exhaust (sounds killer - real throaty with out being loud) Huge performance upgrade!!
1/4 Turn Red Anodized Throttle
MSD Ignition Wire and Spark Plug Inlet
Red anodized Grips
22T Chain wheel and 3 PC Crank
Custom Built Gas Tank Mount
Custom Gas Tank
Custom billet Rear Sprocket and Hub Adapter (pretty sure you cant get these anymore- correct me if I am wrong)

There is more I am missing but look at the pix

I am willing to part out but it would have to be a package that left me with a bike which would include:
Motor (port n polish)
Intake
Custom Exhaust
Gas Tank
Custom Lay back seat post / gas tank mount
gas tank
crank and chain wheel
sprocket and hub adapter
1/4 turn throttle
msd ignition parts
chain tensioner
-and potentially wheels and tires

PM for price on that (its gonna be in the neighborhood of 450 w/o wheels)

I also have everything that came with bike kit that I didnt use.

The entire bike is theme built to be a new take on the old board track racers . Everything is either powdercoated vintage white,painted gloss black, chromed or red anodized.

The theme and finish of the bike is really consistent.

Less than 20 miles on the bike!!!! Rides like a dream Very Fast!

I love this bike, its a serious build, but I need the space. I will likely continue to build bikes in the future because its fun, but I doubt I will keep any until storage is freed up.

The price is 999.99 OBO will ship(at owners expense) - I can deliver (if local)- Please no lowballers.

(if you are in Louisiana,Texas, or Mississippi) https://post.craigslist.org/manage/2971507161

5N25E25U23Gc3I63H5c4l058b2d4d26b61f21.jpg

photo50.jpg

photo52.jpg

photo54.jpg

photo55.jpg

photo60.jpg

photo51.jpg

photo55.jpg

photo61.jpg

photo59.jpg

photo58.jpg

also check the craigslist ad for additional pictures

Last edited:
can't remember sorry

I spent about a week on google searching different words to find a " cyclindrical gas tank" or "chopper gas tank" or "tractor gas tank"

it was a guy up north who made these and I belive he referred to them as spun aluminum gas tanks, he had many sizes, the one i have is .6 gallons or maybe .4 (pretty sure its .6)

sorry I cant be a better help

it does require a bigger petcock, and the mount has to be custom made (like mine)

Back