FS :Grubee 48 on Huffy 10 spd and extra 80cc $229 for all

Greetings Again..

I still have my sorted out 48cc on the Huffy and running really well with the head shave I gave it (seems more powerful than the 66/80cc engine I had on there). Runs well clutch is good. Got 2 new 2.5" whitewall tires that go with it (ones already on the front) Have a set of Bell brakes on it to effectively stop it quick. Gel seat is barely used. And of course the 80cc with the extra gas tank chain and assorted bits come along for the party as well. I live about a mile away from the Delaware Memorial Bridge so all you Delaware guys wanting another scoot hit me up on here or via my email @ logman7777@yahoo.com.

OK 48cc now temporarily inop but 80cc going on..Will have 48cc running before sale(That is if anyone is interested..lol) Dont everyone reply at once.:D I do have a trick setup on the drive chain that eliminates the Idler pulley and tensions the chain perfectly. Dont even want to know how many hours of fiddling it took me to get it where it is. If theres no interest in a couple of weeks im going to fog everything put it in the back of the shop and do something radical when I get back from the Sandbox..:tank:

So nobody has ANY interest in my area?..I feel lonely..lol I wont be offended by offers..lol Would rather put this bike and kits in someones hands then come back a year from now and have 2 useless kits since these would be stored in a leaky temporary garage setup..Thanks for looking

OK I am giving this till Sunday then fogging everything up.. $200 takes both engines and the bike the 80cc is mounted on..Thanks!

Thanks for the offer but I really dont have time to try and figure out how to box everything up before I leave. I would prefer a local transaction to simplify things.

Back