FS Staton inside and complete rear wheel

that day has come.

i've tried 2 highly rated kits. the GEBE and the Staton and found that they both have positive features AND some compromises.

the hardware for both is first class and fully equal to their intened uses. i on the other hand am the exceptional user, not because i'm special in any sense but because i'm striving to accomplish some thing more.

i want the light weight and simplicity of the belt drive coupled with the durability and reliability of the gear/ chain system.

i have worked out the lay out and sourced the parts for a jackshaft belt drive setup of my own design and want to move past the prototyping phase, so.....

i'm selling the staton inside drive setup with it's accompaning dual freewheel rear wheel complete with 7 speed gears. this is just the way i got it from lennyharp a couple months ago.

if you have a winter project plan and want this type of rig give me a shout.

thanks,
steve

Last edited:
i've replied to BK by PM and intend to handle the details of this sale off the public side of the forum, please make requests by PM.

thanks,
steve

well, i've gotten several responses and a few comments about why i'd put something for sale on a public site and be unwilling to talk price in the open.

i have generally done things that way on every board i've been on, figuring that what's my and a buyers agreement is not really public concern.

but, it has been brought to my attention that this leaves room for gross suspicion and distrust of value and intention so................................

i payed $350. shipped for this setup a couple months ago and am looking for the same.

hopefully this satisfies those concerned about being taken advantage of.

thanks,
steve

Sold Pending Funds

if you were interested, and there WAS fairly constant continued views on the post, you may want to claim 2nd dibs or 3rd. i've been around the block a few times, i know and understand how things happen.

as of now i have another members word of commitment and he has mine.

thanks,
steve

Back