fuel enhancer, octane boost?

Well, by that token, you could load up liquid nitroglycerine, hit the speed of light (for a short distance). At least break the sound barrier.

Seriously, you don't have 100percent petro in Oz? Like BP/Mobil, the big boys?

Because the common denominator in exotic blends is H2O, its water vapor thats robbing you of performance.

we do have ,mobil, shell ,but not 100 octane we even have a 98 octane ethanol mix as well but i thought wise not to use because i was told that 2 stroke oil gets broken down by the ethanol ,ive just completed the 500klm run in time and am about to switch to silkolene full synthetic ester race oil and run a 25 to 1 mix or higher and if all goes well i will be replacing the carby with a 50cc chainsaw unit so i can adjust low and top end mixture with the screws ,ive had go karts heaps of dirtbikes 2 stroke and 4 stroke, turbo cars,model airoplanes,boats,and are very familiar with tuning for different applications when an engine is tuned right you have more power and better fuel economy and the engine will run happier and smoother and feel less stressed ... oops late for airport see ya in 3 weeks off to ireland.........

Last edited by a moderator:
fuel enhancer

High octane on an engine with LOW compression is a waste of money. All high octane does is prevent detonation in HIGH compression engines.(knocking, pinging etc.) When looking for a gas tank for my spoiler project at lowes, I did find this COOL product: "B'laster" lawn mower tune up spray. This sucker works!!! I just sprayed some into the gas tank of my other moto ( 70cc mountain bike) and my bike just got more ballsy as the day progressed. I think part of why it was a little uninspiring before was due to the fact I was still breaking in the motor with 6oz... weaning it from the 7oz(!!!!!!) Dacs recommonded. The engines at 400 miles so I thought it should be alright. Anyway, this stuff is user friendly! It says: "for smooth performance all season long, add 2-3oz to each gallon of fuel. Occasionally spray into carb 5 secs WITH engine running". Man, this b'laster rocks!!!:D I can hit that magic 40 mph with very little effort. Usually 35mph is my max speed (39t, 205 pd rider) but not anymore! Even cold, she will do 30ish without hesitation. Currently,I'm using this stuff in everthing including th' car! (says right on th' can: starts and keeps all 2-4cycle engines in tune) TRY IT YOU WILL LIKE IT. :cool:

Back