Fuel line too long?

They sell clear lines too. Never had a problem with the quality clear silicone type, it's the clear Pvc plastic type that comes with most kits that is crap and fails easily. 3/16th is basically the only size you'll need, quarter inch is a bit big so don't buy it if that's all you can find.

They sell clear lines too. Never had a problem with the quality clear silicone type, it's the clear Pvc plastic type that comes with most kits that is crap and fails easily. 3/16th is basically the only size you'll need, quarter inch is a bit big so don't buy it if that's all you can find.

I like the clear as well, actually it's see through yellow. I get it 10 ft. at a time from true value. At a buck a foot you can't go wrong. It's good quality line, and doesn't get hard like the kit line. 3/16ths and no clamps needed. Also I call bulls**t on the black line not kinking.

I like the clear as well, actually it's see through yellow. I get it 10 ft. at a time from true value. At a buck a foot you can't go wrong. It's good quality line, and doesn't get hard like the kit line. 3/16ths and no clamps needed. Also I call bulls**t on the black line not kinking.
I've kinked half inch pressure lines with 350-400 psi running through them. Yet to see any tube or hose that can't be kinked one way or another.

Back