Fuel not flowing through carb into cylinder body

Lots of kits claim to be 40 and are 38. Really you need to take it apart and see what rod you have on it to find out. Or you need to rotate the crank and measure the piston travel.

Lots of kits claim to be 40 and are 38. Really you need to take it apart and see what rod you have on it to find out. Or you need to rotate the crank and measure the piston travel.
Cant I just get both windowed pistons and just compare them to my old one to see which one is the correct one then send the one I dont need back?

It takes a couple minutes to pull the jug off and measure, then you don't have to get postage or worry about your refund, because I have heard some guys take their time giving money back.

It takes a couple minutes to pull the jug off and measure, then you don't have to get postage or worry about your refund, because I have heard some guys take their time giving money back.
Well I called the place I got it from yesterday and they said that a windowed piston wasnt needed. I'm sure they just want more money cause they were trying to persuade me to buy a windowed piston from them *eye roll*. I'd rather buy it from bike berry now.

Well I called the place I got it from yesterday and they said that a windowed piston wasnt needed. I'm sure they just want more money cause they were trying to persuade me to buy a windowed piston from them *eye roll*. I'd rather buy it from bike berry now.
In theory if the cylinder is trenched it will run without a windowed piston so you would have to look at how the cylinder is done,imo the trenching is still not enough and the window is far more efficient so check to see what you have going on there but I kinda doubt they trenched it.

In theory if the cylinder is trenched it will run without a windowed piston so you would have to look at how the cylinder is done,imo the trenching is still not enough and the window is far more efficient so check to see what you have going on there but I kinda dough't they trenched it.
Alright I'll try to make some time tomorrow

Update: My neighborhood flooded and I haven’t been able to do anything bike related because we’ve had to make sand bags everyday in order to keep our house and neighbors houses from flooding

Back