Fun, Fun, Fun

almost there!!

1 1/2 days & yes the weather looks great!! I just loaded the Whizzer in the van so it's ready to go!! See you all soon.

I am feeling better today but I have physical therapy in the morning. I hope they don't hurt me to much. lol Can someone get an adrenalin high 2 days before the fun actually begins? I can not wait for the fun to begin. I was thinking about bringing a fishing rod because we are only a few hundred yards from the fishing pier but I don't want to take away from all the other fun stuff. The croakers are still in and some are very large this year. They taste good too. For those who care they are in the drum fish category. I wonder how I can mount my fish cooler on the Whizzer. Just kidding but...

Jim

Last edited:
I hate to bother about times and everything but what time on Saturday do you think it will start. I want to be there and not miss anything! I live in the area and just about half a year ago got the bug up my rear to build a custom bike and then found out I could put a motor on it! And you guys have put a get together right in my backyard! The wife and I just bought Phatt cycle bikes from Lewes Bike Shop. I will need a different bike for my custom motor ride and need to figure it all out. Hope I dont bug you too much........

Kilroy and I should be down in the park between 7 and 8am.

Jim
PS We will have 2 Whizzers and 2 HT's with us. You will get to talk to some interesting people.

Last edited:
I am feeling better today but I have physical therapy in the morning. I hope they don't hurt me to much. lol Can someone get an adrenalin high 2 days before the fun actually begins? I can not wait for the fun to begin. I was thinking about bringing a fishing rod because we are only a few hundred yard from the fishing pier but I don't want to take away from all the other fun stuff. The croakers are still in and some are very large this year. They taste good too. For those who care they are in the drum fish category. I wonder how I can mount my fish cooler on the Whizzer. Just kidding but...

Jim

I'll bring the 5 1/2 rod. It won't stick out too far on either side of the handlebars. About that cooler...:LOL:

Hi Guys, all packed and ready to head towards DE in the morning. Jim if you still have the original head from your NE kit could you bring it? I will bring all the other versions to show everyone, but I don't have one of the later versions used in the kit to show.
Have fun,
Quenton

I'm loaded & ready to go. Just borrowed a nice salt water rod from my neighbor. aded15 hours!!!

Last edited:
Just couldn't stop riding the new prototype. It now has over 200 miles and I did put more gas in the tank for the next 200 miles.

Have fun,
Quenton

What prototype? Can we see some photos and get some specs?

Unfortunately I can't go to the show so I will miss out. Could you and possibly other attendees share some of the show/trip photos and info with us?

Kep1a

PS: Have a fun time!

Rally

Just got home. Will post pics tomorrow. Quenton had 3 bikes there. One was the proto-type. We all rode it. Had a great time!!!

Back