Fun, Fun, Fun

Quenton Guenther

Vendor
Local time
5:45 AM
Just want to remind Whizzer owners on the East coast about the event taking place Oct 11 & 12th in Lewes, DE. There aren't many chances in this part of the country to swap, show off, brag, ride, and find more friends with common interest. I usually drive over 900 miles to the motorbike & vintage scooter events I have attended, so this event is close for me [under 300 miles]. I think a lot of motorbike owners in many close states should try to attend if possible, and maybe we could schedule this on an annual basis. I plan to bring a "vintage" Whizzer show bike, my 99 to ride, and a 4 stroke proto-type project I hope to complete over the next week. A swap meet is also planned, so bring some bike goodies to sell or swap. I plan to bring parts & a few rare items for the event.

Hope to see ya all there [southern talk]
Have fun,
Quenton

If it turns out anything like the Ocean park rally was you guya are going to have a blast. Everyone take lot's of pictures and vidio to share with us.

taking a whizzer

will there be lots of whizzer pedals for sale seems like theres a world surplus of them no one ever uses them (JE):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Royz

I'm looking forward to it too! I'll be bringing three bikes, Quenton will be bringing three bikes (from the looks of things), and RdKryton will be bringing one bike (slacker). :LOL: Just kidding. If he brought his Cushman (it's a three wheeler) there wouldn't be enough room on the trailer for all of the bikes. I'm hoping to hear back from the others who were interested in coming. I wonder what they're bringing.

Back