Gas bike frame issues

Redm777

Local time
11:28 AM
I’m having an issue when assembling my frame my forks don’t fit. Is there any conversions I do or no. If there isn’t is there any forks that would work.
And also the seat post is pretty big and was wondering what size clamp would work and seat post. And finally what size piece do I use for the pedal assembly. I don’t want to use the motorized bike made ones. Thanks

9B50D097-EE90-4957-8294-B4AC402E6D5F.png
image.jpg
image.jpg

I’m having an issue when assembling my frame my forks don’t fit. Is there any conversions I do or no. If there isn’t is there any forks that would work.
And also the seat post is pretty big and was wondering what size clamp would work and seat post. And finally what size piece do I use for the pedal assembly. I don’t want to use the motorized bike made ones. Thanks

View attachment 177860View attachment 177859View attachment 177858

Your gonna have to make some measurements so ya know what sizes you need

Yeah good question, how are ya gonna fit it
That was my question I just don’t want the springers to go to waste. The springer look would be amazing. Is there cups I could buy to fit them

I think your seat clamp is gonna be 17mm.

Anything else idunno. Idunno so much that I bought my forks and frame as a kit and took the frame to the bike shop for the crankset. Parts... I installed them myself of course... 💪

It isn't threaded I don't think. I think it is ribbed for her pleasure. I mean ribber to make the seat post hard as hell to move after it has been stationary for afew months.

Back