Gas bike frame price question

Bigdave86

Local time
4:51 PM
This bike frame with the complete features; mag wheels with 36t adapter front and back, disc brake and calibre , seat post, saddle and handlebar for $499 is the competitive price? Is there way i can get it for much cheaper with complete set/ or do i have to cut corners go through the hassle and hunt for the indivual cheaper parts that may or may not fit the has frame.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Last edited:
If it has that engine, pipe, forks and tires it's a steal at that price. Look for any cracks in the frame by the front mounts. If it's a dealer and not a private party you should look good into what is included because it is way under priced as pictured. This is one with no engine and none of the upgrades your pic. is showing.Zeda Screaming Demon V2 Engine-Ready Motorized Bicycle - Built In Gas Tank - Bicycle-Engines.com
This photo was randomly token off google to show an example. There no engine included. I was referring to buying a complete bike online with everything included.

Here at gasbike they have a lot of choices of complete bikes under $400/$300. Some are pretty cool.

Back