Gas bike frame

See that bike is bad ass. I love how it looks and I see you use a cassette for the back. And I was wondering what people do with that. Do most people just use a single speed or like a 8 speed. But that thing looks awesome. What engine is that where you can get it to 50mph? And see I would like to use a fatter tire as well. I would just think it would help more with grip and ride quality as well. And what do you mean by offset mounts. I’ve never seen those before. I’ve seen the cnc aluminum ones before but not the ones your referring too. What size tire is that? And also is that one of the wider crank sprockets ?
Ya I use a 7 speed cassette on the back. Most guys run single speed but I used to run a jackshaft but went to single speed.(less chain hassles). I'm using a zeda frame with a 150mm rear dropout spacing so finding a rear wheel with 150mm rear axle hub was tricky. I bought a used downhill mountain bike off the want ads for the wheels. They are 27.5x 2.8 on the front and 27.5x 2.4 rear Schwalbe SuperMoto X speed rated ebike tires.
The engine started as a zoom bicycles 66cc/80cc 2 stroke. I stuffed the case and balance the crank and port matched the case to the G5steel sleeved cylinder and a aftermarket aluminum head and G2 Reed valve. The cylinder has had the transfer ports enlarged and the exhaust port widened and raised. I also added a boost port and windowed piston. I also use a 21mm OKO carburetor and a modified Jog scooter expansion pipe.
I got my mount from gasbike but the front mount doesn't line up with the engine mounting holes so I had to modify it to work. I'm pretty sure you can also get the from ghettobike.com maybe mbrebel.com or manic mecanic https://www.mmbikeparts.com/
There's lots of other options out there to go fast ya just got to look on the web and there's tons of Facebook groups with lots of guys with lots of info

well since I don’t have Facebook. This site is my main go to. And I was honestly just planning on getting the stage 4 kit from bike berry and using that engine and expansion chamber they offer and port that engine and gasket match the exhaust and intake and using the mag wheels they offer from bike berry as well I’ll go with the fork someone else suggested before from cdh and go with a 36 tooth sprocket. Does the reed valve help at all? And I was trying to find a good case. I’m not sure what your talking about with porting the transfer ports?

well since I don’t have Facebook. This site is my main go to. And I was honestly just planning on getting the stage 4 kit from bike berry and using that engine and expansion chamber they offer and port that engine and gasket match the exhaust and intake and using the mag wheels they offer from bike berry as well I’ll go with the fork someone else suggested before from cdh and go with a 36 tooth sprocket. Does the reed valve help at all? And I was trying to find a good case. I’m not sure what your talking about with porting the transfer ports?
Bike berry doesn't have the best reputation but I bought mags from them when I first got into bikes and didn't have any issues. I've heard good and bad about there engines. The stage 4 appears out of stock anyways. The zeda engine from https://www.bicycle-engines.com/new...it-ceramic-coated-cylinder-firestorm-edition/ is way better engine in my opinion. It has 8mm mounting studs and big bearing journals. Those pipes bikeberry offer aren't very good at all you'll want at minimum a zeda pipe or cdh pipe or make your own from a scooter or ok small 80cc dirt bike. I've always used a Reed valve so really I can't say on the difference. If you want to go fast without engine work out of the box and have money to spend this is probably one of the best engines out there right now. You'll go over 60mph with the right pipe.

Have you ever heard about the gt8 kit from gasbike? Supposed to be 4.5 hp. But I’m not sure if that’s true. Or what about the gt7 kit from there as well? How do you think those kits are? Even though I’d still do some port work and all. It was would already have a high compression head atleast and then I’d still have to get a expansion chamber still which is fine. And I have been hearing about the zeda kits and so far there always outta stock. My plan is to build the bike portion first then buy a good engine kit. Not really trying to go 60 mph with the bike since you mentioned it being sketchy going 50. Which im sure it is. All the streets by me are 25-45mph so if I can get it to 45 and maybe 48 downhill. I’d be happy just to be able to at least stay with traffic. Cause I no the bike portion is gonna cost me at least 600 bucks min. Between the frame,fork, and wheels and tires that’s already 400 at least.

Have you ever heard about the gt8 kit from gasbike? Supposed to be 4.5 hp. But I’m not sure if that’s true. Or what about the gt7 kit from there as well? How do you think those kits are? Even though I’d still do some port work and all. It was would already have a high compression head atleast and then I’d still have to get a expansion chamber still which is fine. And I have been hearing about the zeda kits and so far there always outta stock. My plan is to build the bike portion first then buy a good engine kit. Not really trying to go 60 mph with the bike since you mentioned it being sketchy going 50. Which im sure it is. All the streets by me are 25-45mph so if I can get it to 45 and maybe 48 downhill. I’d be happy just to be able to at least stay with traffic. Cause I no the bike portion is gonna cost me at least 600 bucks min. Between the frame,fork, and wheels and tires that’s already 400 at least.
Gasbike has terrible customer service and there are tons of bad reviews about them. Gasbike kings and bikeberry all have terrible reviews but also some success stories. Buyer beware. I bought mounts from gasbike without any issue other than I needed to modify it to work.
50 isn't sketchy with solid triple tree forks. It is sketchy with springer forks. This kit is from CDH it comes with the head and a decent pipe.

Ok. That seems a lot better too. Maybe I’ll have to get my parts and things from cdh then. And I guess I can just get that kit there you showed me and just do some port work on that one as well then and just gasket match ?

Ok. That seems a lot better too. Maybe I’ll have to get my parts and things from cdh then. And I guess I can just get that kit there you showed me and just do some port work on that one as well then and just gasket match ?
Ya CDH sells good stuff and decent customer service. They sell on Amazon as well with US warehouses if you don't want to wait from China but they don't have everything from there website on Amazon either. On the cdh engine you'll probably only have to match the gaskets their cylinders are pretty good from the factory. Cdh has everything so you could just do a big one time order if you wanted.

Back