gas bike is a thieving rip off

ralph zewbignew jr

Local time
7:16 AM
recently i bought a new engine at ass bike and when i tried to get them to replace a lousy oil seal maybe $1 for them they told me to f*** OFF DUDE and on another order they shorted me when i contacted them numerous times i got f*** off so just be warned it is a company you deffinately can not trust

recently i bought a new engine at ass bike and when i tried to get them to replace a lousy oil seal maybe $1 for them they told me to f**k OFF DUDE and on another order they shorted me when i contacted them numerous times i got f**k off so just be warned it is a company you deffinately can not trust
Next time pay with PayPal so you can file a dispute when they mess up, then at least they can't tell you to f*** off unless they want their bank account readjusted against their will.

recently i bought a new engine at ass bike and when i tried to get them to replace a lousy oil seal maybe $1 for them they told me to f**k OFF DUDE and on another order they shorted me when i contacted them numerous times i got f**k off so just be warned it is a company you deffinately can not trust
Your bike edgy that's why they got pissed

I doubt a first initial response was to f off.

If it was it's an employee who needs to be fired but I doubt that was a first response.

Anyways..back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Back