Gas Bikes vs. Electric Bikes: Pros and Cons List (2021)

I'd like to see a hybrid bike, gas in the rear and electric hub in the front.

I'd like to see a hybrid bike, gas in the rear and electric hub in the front.
Getting close to that. Working out all the other stuff first. Then the front hub gets an electric .
20210725_151350.jpg

I thought it was something you bought. You have to buy things when it makes sense, and make things when that makes sense. Something like that would probably be easier for me to buy, reverse engineer, and decide if my time is worth more than my money. Lots of time machining a case, gears, shaft's, designing my board for the controllers, soldering the controllers, etc.
You can buy the hybrid box from Staton Inc. I've dealt with David for many years. He's had many things on his site that may not currently be on there. However if you ask him for something he's had on his sites in the past he can put it together for you.

You can buy the hybrid box from Staton Inc. I've dealt with David for many years. He's had many things on his site that may not currently be on there. However if you ask him for something he's had on his sites in the past he can put it together for you.
Thanks for that tip. I'll have to check out his wares. That gear box looks sharp and the addition of an electric motor/ dynamo to it makes it even sweeter.

Back