Carby gas leak at carb.... sometimes

BTW...don't touch your tickler...use it for cold starts first thing in the morning to get gas into the carby.Its always a good thing to run the engine dry when you've finished with it.Fuel "off"/engine dry.
Newer carbys have better seals around the tickler but by the sounds of it yours isn't a huge leakage problem.

Your kidding right? You posted a new message about a leaking carb and have been leaving the petcock fuel flow on? This thread should be deleted. It adds no value to the forum.

so i should turn the fuel valve off like as im comeing around the corner to my house so it uses the fuel? as in keep the carb free of fuel?

Your kidding right? You posted a new message about a leaking carb and have been leaving the petcock fuel flow on? This thread should be deleted. It adds no value to the forum.

chill out sky we are not all geniuses at these, i just could not fugure out what was wrong with my bike.

Last edited:
Done it

I was good enough at it with a pretty steep hill I mean its all it can do to make it up it and mine will stall right close to when I want it to after the turn around in my driveway.

Back