Gas line issuesSo

Local time
5:02 PM
So since I put this new carb on and ever since my gas line has been having issues feeding gas like for some. Reason its no ot going down the line It kept dieing every few minutes because when it died I would take the cap of the gas tank and blow into the tank forcing has down the line which would let it. Run but just until the gas in ymthe line had run out again there is no clog anywhere took off the gas tank and fittings to make sure....any idea what the issue is?

So since I put this new carb on and ever since my gas line has been having issues feeding gas like for some. Reason its no ot going down the line It kept dieing every few minutes because when it died I would take the cap of the gas tank and blow into the tank forcing has down the line which would let it. Run but just until the gas in ymthe line had run out again there is no clog anywhere took off the gas tank and fittings to make sure....any idea what the issue is?
Check float

Well I got a bigger online filter and took off some extra line and since I think everything is working properly......where is the vent on the tank?

Well I got a bigger online filter and took off some extra line and since I think everything is working properly......where is the vent on the tank?
Little holes in the cap, unless you have a brass colored cap they don’t have vent holes and need to be drilled

From the symptoms you mentioned, the engine is being starved of fuel for some reason, and its not jetting. It sounds like your fuel system isn't able to feed the jets fast enough. So the spots I would look would be poor tank ventilation, clogged filter, plugged fuel line, plugged petcock or faulty float. Check every one of these, I bet you find your problem. Remember that there is a crappy filter that's above the petcock jutting into the tank, those clog easily.

Back