gas line

coltonlong1

Local time
10:19 AM
Hello i have been having a problem with my bike. It runs perfectly but then while running it will stop i will look down and theres no gas in my fuel line but i have a full fuel tank. I have to open the gas cap to let air in and let gas in the line. Has anyone had this its hard to open the cap while ur riding. I do not have the stock fuel petcock i did buy a new one if that helps.

The gas cap has to be vented to let air into the tank
Hello i have been having a problem with my bike. It runs perfectly but then while running it will stop i will look down and theres no gas in my fuel line but i have a full fuel tank. I have to open the gas cap to let air in and let gas in the line. Has anyone had this its hard to open the cap while ur riding. I do not have the stock fuel petcock i did buy a new one if that helps.

ok thanks for that ill look into venting my cap. Does everyone vent their cap beause my friend and I both bought the same kit and he does not have his cap vented yet his gas runs in smoothly. sorry im just confused

ok thanks for that ill look into venting my cap. Does everyone vent their cap beause my friend and I both bought the same kit and he does not have his cap vented yet his gas runs in smoothly. sorry im just confused
Try swapping caps with your friend and see if it solves the problem.
The vent in your cap must be blocked.

Back