Gas mileage

P

pianoman8t8

Just out of curiousity, what are you guys with 70cc chinese engines getting for gas milage? (isn't the 80cc & 70cc chinese engines the same thing?)
Thnx

-Ryan-

duane from dax posted something about the howell "70" and why they call it that instead of an "80"...anyone know where it is?

ok, providing my anolog odometer is accurate...

i have .33 gal tonite, after 200 miles this is my first tank at 40:1

od reading: 204.4

i'll let it run dry and come back to this topic with a number.

Good topic. I've been curious about that myself, but I don't usually ride far enough to really measure the mileage. I'll have to take it on a longer drive some day just to check mileage.

well, considering i've been watching the drip of the faulty petcock all evening, i'm not your guy. when i get it fixed, i'll do a mileage check.

I calculated it out one time and it came out to be like 90mpg, but that was not super acurate, as I assumed 2 tanks of gas = one gallon, which i dont think it does.

hey, thanx for the feedback, guys... i was thinking that if i did want to check my gas milage, i'd have to get a better speedometer that was more accurite.

A full tank is good for about 75 miles on my bike and that is with almost 100% time at FULL THROTTLE.

Back