Gas motor, legal in what states?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Bearcamp, Jun 30, 2008.

  1. Bearcamp

    Bearcamp New Member

    I live in Pa. and wondered what is legal to run in my state. If I use the 49cc what is required to be legal?

  2. Mountainman

    Mountainman Active Member

    To Bearcamp -- you might want to start with a phone call to your (main state DMV office).. Also - pull up your state DMV codes on your computer --- a lot of information there -- try putting in motorized bicycles.. Should give you some information.. I'll make a WILD GUESS here -- 49cc - requires a motor driven cycle drivers license and some kind of license plate required ??? Happy Riding from - Mountainman
  3. loquin

    loquin Active Member

    There's more information that members have posted in the MotoredBiking Laws & Legislation forum at this site...