Gas Safer than Electric?

Awww Christmas at its best...A wonderful looking Christmas tree and a roaring fire...lol...Right out of a Norman Rockwell lithograph...lol...Im sure this was a "Hallmark" Christmas for this guy...lol...Are those "ChestNuts" Roasting On An Open Fire"???...lol.

Attachments

• BY98XJ.jpg
    BY98XJ.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 81
Awww Christmas at its best...A wonderful looking Christmas tree and a roaring fire...lol...Right out of a Norman Rockwell lithograph...lol...Im sure this was a "Hallmark" Christmas for this guy...lol...Are those "ChestNuts" Roasting On An Open Fire"???...lol.

Fire marshal bill approved..

Attachments

• tumblr_pjajtwwb5F1ro8ysbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_pjajtwwb5F1ro8ysbo1_500.gif
    209.6 KB · Views: 83
I've had my motorcycles parked in the house for years, never went boom. Helps to keep them from rusting too. Plus my bike gets lonely in winter, so she is happy to have Kevin and Evil for company. An she gets to see me a lot, which really helps with her winter depression. She gets a little jealous in the shop when she seen me take out my MB's during winter, but not her. So instead of having a fight, and her not wanting to start come spring time, I just gave in and let her sleep in the living room all winter. She's much happier this way, and me too. Gas stays good all winter long, well into spring, no problems, no nasty varnish in her food bowls.

The guy just suffered a bruised EGO good thing he had a leather racing suit on
He went off the road going thru some S turns and clipped a rock that was sticking out from the mountain.

View attachment 171922View attachment 171921
I see so many "Real Riders???" with poor riding skills everyday. Passing semis and doing stupid things, it's a wonder more aren't just a blood stain on the highway to hell.

I see so many "Real Riders???" with poor riding skills everyday. Passing semis and doing stupid things, it's a wonder more aren't just a blood stain on the highway to hell.
They could always become a menu entry at this place...lol...I went there once when passing through Arizona...lol...Yum, Yum, Goood...lol.

Back