Gas Tank Mount straps

Joast

Local time
8:37 AM
I looked all over for a second set of fuel tank mount straps to mount my tank so it was not sitting directly on on my rear brake cable.
Very hard part to locate online. I finally found some so I thought I would post a link:
Tank Mounting Brackets
Maybe a little pricy but these are much thicker than the set with my kit. They seem to work great.

I also bought an ebay tank hardware kit but the mounting brackets/holes were narrower than my tank studs--useless.

John

I looked all over for a second set of fuel tank mount straps to mount my tank so it was not sitting directly on on my rear brake cable.
Very hard part to locate online. I finally found some so I thought I would post a link:
Tank Mounting Brackets
Maybe a little pricy but these are much thicker than the set with my kit. They seem to work great.

I also bought an ebay tank hardware kit but the mounting brackets/holes were narrower than my tank studs--useless.

John
cant view your link

I can't open it now either. It was a place called mbrebel.com. All I can open now is their facebook from 1-20-23 saying they are temporarily closed due to Illness. Too bad. It is a hard part to find without the whole kit, and these are thicker steel .

I can't open it now either. It was a place called mbrebel.com. All I can open now is their facebook from 1-20-23 saying they are temporarily closed due to Illness. Too bad. It is a hard part to find without the whole kit, and these are thicker steel .
Are you not able to use electrical straps?

Back