Gas

MelvinSWE

Local time
4:34 PM
Hey, just installed my 80cc 2 stroke kit on my beach cruiser. Its a new motor so how much oil should I mix with my gas. Its a 2 Liter tank. You should have more oil when the motor is new right? 16:1? Im from Sweden so here is it Liters. 125 ml to 2 liter gas?

16:1? Im from Sweden so here is it Liters. 125 ml to 2 liter gas?
your really going to be better off at 25:1 at your cold climate since the cold weather would effect the oil viscosity to a degree, after 2 or 3 tanks full, then go to 32:1 mix...Always remember to pre-mix oil/gas in a gas can and then pour it into your tank...mixing in the tank is never accurate...DAMIEN

Ps...Be careful if you intend to ride this thing on the roads if your an EU country as these homemade Motorised Bicycles are not road legal in the EU.

Hey, just installed my 80cc 2 stroke kit on my beach cruiser. Its a new motor so how much oil should I mix with my gas. Its a 2 Liter tank. You should have more oil when the motor is new right? 16:1? Im from Sweden so here is it Liters. 125 ml to 2 liter gas?
Get yourself a 4L approved fuel container and mix the first fill with 40ml oil per litre of fuel. After that you can reduce the oil to 30ml/L.

NEWSFLASH! Here in the good ole USA we measure fluids in gallons and ounces, capiche? Now that we're aware of that fact please use those measurements.

NEWSFLASH! Here in the good ole USA we measure fluids in gallons and ounces, capiche? Now that we're aware of that fact please use those measurements.
Well.... the most knowledgeable members AKA the people answering these questions are pretty much all from Canada and they use the metric system, so..... yeah.

I will have to totally remember that when i purchase my next bottle of Jim Beam, American Made, Kentucky Burbon in the 750 mL, (mililiter), bottle...And my 2 Liter bottle of Coke...lol...DAMIEN

EDIT...I guess i have to get rid of all my metric tools as well even though they work best on everything metric on my bike and motor...lol.

Canada is our 51st state, we need to start cracking the whip up north to straighten you guys out.
Hmmmm...I think we tried that in the past, once during the American Revolution, Again during the War of 1812, and once again during the American Civil War...As memory serves me, I dont think that went so well...lol...lol...DAMIEN

Back