Gasbike build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy, this is my first build on a Huffy bike using a Gasbike Silver Slant engine.
Was real pleased with the quality of the kit and so far it runs great but haven`t been able to put many miles on it due to it being winter.

IMG_2167_zps7phb0yz4.jpg

IMG_2172_zpskaxmhsby.jpg

Modified the tensioner.

IMG_2178_zpsc6elk4wn.jpg

IMG_2179_zpsdkhn0vqt.jpg

IMG_2177_zpsxptf7p4z.jpg

Added another fender brace.

IMG_2181_zpsjqmko96h.jpg

Put a carbide light on but don`t think I`ll leave it on.

IMG_2188_zpsyxfik7xp.jpg

Couple runs.

Jeff what size rear sprocket are ya planning on for your bike?
The 44 tooth is way to high geared for me, can`t ride it around the yard and make turns without peddling.
I want to be able to go slow and start out without peddling so I ordered a 56 tooth, must be this old age thing. lol.

I am going to start out with the stock 44. Unfortunately I life in the city so I will be mostly on the road. If need be I will change it after I give it a try. Here is my 71 Triumph T100c I am all so restoring.
Later
Jeff

Got the board tracker done other than the clutch that I`m waiting on.

I`m out of here, half a dozen post about my board tracker and no replies.

no, im watching it. its a big motor and nice build
Thanks, don`t have time or interest in no appreciation of the build.
I`m changing the whole drive on it, I followed another builder and it didn`t work out, I recon this old motor`s rpm`s are much lower.
I`m going with a clutch on the motor too a 36 tooth on the jackshaft and from ther a 14 tooth too a 44 on the rear wheel.
Hoping she goes like hell.

Not that fast, don`t really know for sure, working on the brake now so I can get my foot on it better.
Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back