GASBIKE.net and BIKEBERRY same company?? Horrible experience with gasbike (GOOD READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
as a full time repair shop that checks/assembles all kits & motors I sell, I fail to understand why someone that has a local source would order online in first place - but I do get a bit of a chuckle out of watching them struggle with it when they do

there's as much to know about how/where to order as there is to how to build
my local didn't have the parts I needed like piston rings, thinner head gasket and main jets. and it was going to take him 1-2 weeks to get them and he was going to charge me double what they are online. In the long run I got ALL my parts it just took a little longer than expected. and surprisingly I got a few extras. they gave me an extra jet kit(50-59 I ordered 60-69) and an extra head gasket (stock) but still it was a pleasant surprise.

as a full time repair shop that checks/assembles all kits & motors I sell, I fail to understand why someone that has a local source would order online in first place - but I do get a bit of a chuckle out of watching them struggle with it when they do

there's as much to know about how/where to order as there is to how to build
Our local vendor here is good for parts but pricey on complete motors. Hs142f $300 and HT'S around $200 plus. Claims the motors are better Quality, leave that up to the buyer to decide. Thatsdax.com.

I have made up my mind that King Motor Bikes is a joke! On Sep 01, 2018 I orders 5 things from the company totaling $352.99 a GT7 Pro Racing engine kit and other parts to build a bike for my son. I figured with the Holiday on Monday that they would process my order later in the week. Well it is now Sep 18. 2018 and my order still hasn't been processed. I have E-mailed them 3 times asking if my order is going to be filled and sent never heard a word. Since King Motor Bikes or Bikes.net can't fill it orders in a timely fashion or even respond to customers. I have decided to turn this matter over to my states attorney general.

I have made up my mind that King Motor Bikes is a joke! On Sep 01, 2018 I orders 5 things from the company totaling $352.99 a GT7 Pro Racing engine kit and other parts to build a bike for my son. I figured with the Holiday on Monday that they would process my order later in the week. Well it is now Sep 18. 2018 and my order still hasn't been processed. I have E-mailed them 3 times asking if my order is going to be filled and sent never heard a word. Since King Motor Bikes or Bikes.net can't fill it orders in a timely fashion or even respond to customers. I have decided to turn this matter over to my states attorney general.
Yea my last order with them was the 8/17 fiasco I posted above. Never using them again.

Ordered 2x engine kits and 2x hardware upgrade sets on 8/17. Package didn't ship until 8/31, didn't arrive until 9/6, and after almost a month of waiting it was missing both hardware kits. Contacted them the next day on 9/7 as soon as I noticed to let them know, got email back same day but still haven't received my two paid for kits and it is 9/18. About to dispute it with my bank.

well they shipped my order yesterday, the day after I got a E-mail from my states Attorney General. I wonder if I will get everything or if things will have been left out. The way I look at it is if you sale items on your website and your website says it will be shipped the next day then do it god damn it. Ya I will not buy anything from King Motor again and I would say to any one thinking about buying from King Motor DON"T and stay away from GasBike.net also they are one in the same.

Well I received a box today from king Motor, I guess they thought they would either be funny or they are just incompetent. The box had everything that I ordered with the exception of a Cylinder and a Piston. Now I have contacted sales for King Motor/ Gasbike.net informing them of the missing two part two parts you must have to have an engine. I will give them time to send me these parts and if I don't receive them in a timely fashion Fraud Charges will be files with both the Illinois Attorney General Office and the California Attorney General's office.

I will also seek help from here I ordered King Motors GT7 Pro Racing Motor. Can someone give me an idea of just which Piston I will need and what cylinder I will need to make this a complete Motor?
20180925_105155.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back