GasBike.net order probelms

Mackenzie K

Local time
11:37 PM
Idk where to begin with this but has anyone else had any issues ordering from Gasbike.net? I placed an order on May 2th, was supposed to ship the next day. Its Friday the 4th now and nothing has happened, I go to check the order status on their site with the 5 digit number I was given in an email, says my order can't be found. I already paid for this sh*t and far as I can tell according to they're system I haven't ordered a damm thing. But I look at my profile and it says my order has been paid and fulfilled, no preparation for shipping etc. Is this lack of information normal? Support staff hasn't been much help either as of now, just wanted to give me a discount code lol. Any help would be appreciated

Still waiting for a reply 8 Aug 2018.
Lol don't hold your breath, my email from June 30th was still never answered and all I wanted to know if the GT80 kit with reed box had a ported piston installed to properly use a reed setup or if it was just thrown on. Ended up waiting for it to come in and checking myself (btw: nope, it doesnt, and removing the reed game me another 1.5mph out of it with no change to the low end since I didn't feel like drilling or replacing the piston)

I did order a carb jetting kit for the Keihin clone carbs from them on Friday(3rd) since they seemed to be the only place with them as a kit, and it shipped Monday(6th) and arrived Today(8th) which wasn't bad at all. It was also well priced and included both slow and main sets of jets which was nice (I thought it was only the mains).

Seems it is luck of the draw. For small cheap things like accessories with no time crunch I would still order from them, but not a chance of me ordering a full kit from them or anything complicated again since the service and response is non-existent.

I bought a reed valve piston elsewhere and there it sits. I guess I'll have to find another reed valve to put this all together or scrap the whole reed setup. I think they take your money right away then send or make you wait if they have too, not sure or happy about things. My brother had a reed valve motor and was not impressed, more to go wrong I guess. It's just I didn't get what I paid for.

I ordered a monster 90 kit and a few other parts from them on 7/19 and it seemed to have sat in CA for a few days before it actually shipped. The parts got here on the 7/27 and the kit got here the next day. I too was a little anxious but it came in a I put my bike together. Everything was there in both orders and they even sent an extra chain tensioner. I’m pleased with GasBike but they do need to improve on shipping, at least with accurate shipping notifications.
You mean they forgot to send somebody else a chain tensioner, no way in hell they'd be generous enough to give you an extra one.

Nov 24, 2018 still waiting on my reed valve replacement from Gasbike from July. Maybe for Christmas, LOL. I've called, emailed more times than I can count. I'll stop giving updates cause I know its never coming. I'll never buy from them again. Please be careful when dealing with them. Terrible customer service the worst!

Ouch, sorry to hear. My last email I sent them mentioned charging back my credit card if I didn't get a response so I can order elsewhere in the subject line, and finally got a reply saying it shipped.

I made the order on August 17th and finally got the missing stainless hardware kits on October 3rd, almost two full months later and I no longer need them since I now just purchase the better kits that come with stainless allen hardware. So I have $25 worth of stainless hardware sitting in bags that I will likely never need.

Back