GasBike.net order probelms

Mackenzie K

Local time
5:03 AM
Idk where to begin with this but has anyone else had any issues ordering from Gasbike.net? I placed an order on May 2th, was supposed to ship the next day. Its Friday the 4th now and nothing has happened, I go to check the order status on their site with the 5 digit number I was given in an email, says my order can't be found. I already paid for this sh*t and far as I can tell according to they're system I haven't ordered a damm thing. But I look at my profile and it says my order has been paid and fulfilled, no preparation for shipping etc. Is this lack of information normal? Support staff hasn't been much help either as of now, just wanted to give me a discount code lol. Any help would be appreciated

Just the 2nd you ordered and today is the 5th. Give it a chance at least. I know your impatient like I am..................................................

I ordered a motor on June 27th ,today is July 9. Still has not even shipped.Took my money right away tho. Called many times and emailed, nothing..

I received the motor on July 13, but had a hole in one of the reed valve flappers. Immediately emailed and sent pictures of damage and asked for replacement. Today is a week later and they are saying its still under review and no tracking # yet.

Yes they are annoying They forgot to send me the left pedal on the wide pedal crank and i called them and it took them a few weeks to send me what they forgot to put in. At first they tried saying something about a 7 day policy or something. Since then I had bought another wide pedal from ebay and after that got here they sent the stupid left pedal. Also they NEVER use packing slips. On my next builds I will use Honda engines and not buy from them. Fed up with Chinese quality and Chinese service, well sort of I could tell the person on the phone was Asian when I called them.

I ordered from gasbike to give them a try even after reading spotty reviews and also was not satisfied. Ordered on the 30th in stock parts that claimed they would ship within one business day, paid an extra $50 for expedited 3 or 4 day shipping, and parts didn't arrive until the 12th. When I inquired why paying $50 extra made no difference at all since the shipping tracking said the parts didn't even get sent out for 10 days after the order, no response. I had three diffferent kits ordered, but everything was delivered all mixed up and nothing was labled or seperatated so I had to look up the differences of each kit and inventory and match up everything myself. I then sent an email with a technical question about one of the configurations and never got a response on that either (it has been almost 2 weeks).

Compare that to Sickbikeparts, who I ordered three hardware kits from. One kit was missing a single stud so I emailed asking if it was possible to add one to my next order for some jets. Got a friendly response within literally *10 minutes*, verified my order, and had the stud shipped out with my jets within 24hrs. Night and day difference.

I like knowing that a company has my back, so even with the cheap prices I will no longer be ordering from gasbike unless the unlikely scenario comes up where I absolutely have to have something from them that nobody else has. Basically, if you order from gasbike don't expect to get ANY response to questions or issues with your order.

Keep in mind as of right now even the engines themselves are not in stock and noted to not ship until the end of the month even though the site still says early orders get shipped same day.

I ordered a monster 90 kit and a few other parts from them on 7/19 and it seemed to have sat in CA for a few days before it actually shipped. The parts got here on the 7/27 and the kit got here the next day. I too was a little anxious but it came in a I put my bike together. Everything was there in both orders and they even sent an extra chain tensioner. I’m pleased with GasBike but they do need to improve on shipping, at least with accurate shipping notifications.

Three weeks later still waiting for my reed valve replacement flapper. (one had a hole in it) will not respond to my emails. Not sure what to do?

Still waiting for a reply 8 Aug 2018.

Attachments

• IMG_1854.JPG
    IMG_1854.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 331
Back