Official GasBike.Net Reviews

Please rate your experience with GasBike.Net: (You MUST post a review if you vote)

• Total voters

Dvenson

I got lucky.. Ordered from their website and got my engine kit when expected. No instructions for the newbie but YouTube has many tutorials. They also give military discount.

-Starting to sound like their spokesperson lol! Sorry everyone else got screwed though

Scot Warren

Had to leave 3 messages to place order. Ordered short valve cover for 79cc motor. Part did not fit. Called & emailed for help with no reply. Also requested return with no reply. Worst experience I have ever had. Buyer beware.

inspectorcritic

They have improve their reply communication use to take weeks to get someone on the line for return that they did not give me the shipping label I had to pay over $100.00 shipping.
Then we got sucker into buying another motor from them believe me I'm not Cheeze-uz Mice anymore I will never forgive after being burned twice!
They said this racing motor get this big f***ing legal loophole for them to say your not suppose to use it on the street you think too fast? bullsh*t, goes so slow it will cause traffic jam is the reason.
Think with it's 3 HP which is twice the HP as stalk motor will climb a hill?
Bull sh*t the motor faints at 2% incline chugs so hard pulls the wheel out of the brackets.
Only way I got any reasonable performance was to take the end cap off the exhaust. Now it's louder than hell!

Frogslayer

They have improve their reply communication use to take weeks to get someone on the line for return that they did not give me the shipping label I had to pay over $100.00 shipping.
Then we got sucker into buying another motor from them believe me I'm not Cheeze-uz Mice anymore I will never forgive after being burned twice!
They said this racing motor get this big f***ing legal loophole for them to say your not suppose to use it on the street you think too fast? bullsh*t, goes so slow it will cause traffic jam is the reason.
Think with it's 3 HP which is twice the HP as stalk motor will climb a hill?
Bull sh*t the motor faints at 2% incline chugs so hard pulls the wheel out of the brackets.
Only way I got any reasonable performance was to take the end cap off the exhaust. Now it's louder than hell!
Brah, have you tried a smaller jet?

The_Aleman

Still waiting on the other 2 pieces of the 3-piece CNC Case Set I ordered from them on Feb 19th.

They seem to be ignoring my emails now. I don't recommend doing business with this company.

G

Guest-369845

bought the phatmoto rover. Everything went well until I had to order parts. Got my bike in march and cant ride.jackshaft sprocket was not aligned right from factory.Wore out sprocket,chain and clutch.I can get the chain and clutch but no sprocket. Bike was slow let off gas like hitting brake runs about 15 mph but ran good just need sprocket.When I tried to order it was under warranty now I call and no one knows anything.

G

Guest-385037

Ordered from gasbike - they messed up the order of course, ripped me off, kicked my dog and made sweet sweet love to my grandma and didn't even call her the next day.