Official GasBike.Net Reviews

Please rate your experience with GasBike.Net: (You MUST post a review if you vote)

• Total voters

Moon_Dog

Lots of good Iranian people out there
Agreed 100%, I have no beef with Iranians and there are good people everywhere, too bad Nader Binafard and Saman Alishahi are not among them. I did something I don't normally do which is place an order without first checking the BBB rating. A group effort of the BBB, the CA attorney general's office and PayPal finally prevailed and I was refunded what they owed me. I checked them out on Facebook, Linkedin, Bizapedia, etc. They have many addresses in prestigious areas of LA including Beverly Hills. There is also evidence of interaction with Beverly Hills Ferrari. If you earn your money honestly spend it however you like. Gasbike.net and the half dozen or so stooge company names they operate under have an F rating with the BBB. A company can have many complaints filed with the BBB and still have a decent rating as long as they address the complaints. Gasbike.net (Nationwide Access LLC) used to answer BBB complaints but at some point in 2018 they began ignoring the complaints.

Below is a link to an interesting settlement between the dynamic duo and the EPA back in 2011. They paid a $10,800 penalty and were forced to export 1,247 Skyhawk GT5A engine kits because the carburetors had an adjustable idle mixture screw and the jet needle could be raised and lowered. I haven't bought a kit with adjustable idle mixture but the jet needle is still adjustable. I'm wondering how the kits can be sold in CA these days? Did the law change?

https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2014-10/documents/nationalwideaccess12.pdf

darwin

To be fair to Gasbike I have ordered from them in the past, only 3 items I think. One was a HS 142f motor and can't remember the other 2 small items. They were delivered promptly and the order was accurate. No issues w/the motor. But from many posts on this forum your taking a gamble if there are any ISSUES. I could imagine ordering a Phat complete bike w/all the parts and something being amiss or damaged during shipping. Good luck!

Moon_Dog

I'm tempted to order a Phatmoto bike using PayPal to pay. There are Youtube videos of Phatmotos arriving on time, complete and undamaged. My gasbike order was the Black Stallion bike and engine kit which was advertised to include the Kent Bayside. The engine arrived quickly but after a week and a half with no bike I sent an email and a Roadmaster was drop shipped to me from a local Walmart. The Roadmaster was priced $40 cheaper than the Bayside so I asked for a $40 refund. Every email response was "send a photo" and they stopped answering my phone calls. PayPal ended up ruling in my favor and I was credited $40. They still sell the Black Stallion kit with a Bayside pictured but a disclaimer in red stating the Bayside is out of stock so what you get is a Cranbrook. I'm sure I had something to do with that.