Official GasBike.Net Reviews

Please rate your experience with GasBike.Net: (You MUST post a review if you vote)

• Total voters

Zak

Yeah... I remember before the internet it was 6 to 8 weeks for delivery right? VHS or Beta? Maybe that is just how the motorized bike world is. This would be the first order I've made not from Amazon in this realm. I did receive a response today though, it just said their shipments are delayed right now. To me that could mean the boat sank on its way from China or the guy in shipping is out with the flu.

JerboaJohn

experience neutral 1st time I ordered from them some small stuff, was ok. 3 weeks to arrive no biggie. but when I ordered a critical part, a 4 stroke mount directly from the site. it was horrible to go thru. took 5 weeks to resolve, bcs they sent a garbage unusable plate. I got a copy pasted email only after I emailed them 2x a week apart and ended up making a PayPal claim. that gottem quick. they didn't want to refund me or accept return. recommend only deal w them thru eBay/PayPal if at all

biker61

Bikeberry and Gasbike gave me so much trouble over the winter that I have lost interest in the hobby for now, I don't need the headache.

The_Aleman

Is that the billet side covers that I got in under a week? That pissed me off when you said that.
Yeah, back in February, they sent me a layback seatpost box that had 2 layback seatposts and the billet output sprocket cover jammed into it. This beat-up box was sent really quick, I got it 3 days after my order. It just wasn't complete, no flywheel or magneto covers. I dig the laybacks tho, they just need to be trimmed and stuffed with cork.

They've answered my emails twice saying "my request was received and is being reviewed", but then silence and empty mailboxes.

I never hold grudges in an argument, but I _always_ hold grudges against bad business. I won't forget it.

gary55

Agreed they do sometimes screw things up and when they do it's a real b*tch getting them to correct it. Nothing worse than sh**ty customer service. Using PayPal does tidy their act up a bit though. Shouldn't have to be that way, but whatever works works so anyone using these guys should use PayPal for payment. It keeps their attention once they realize you can get your money back.

Zak

If he is the same guy over in the zeda review thread calling his customers childish names then I'm disputing the charges as soon as the bank opens tomorrow. My items better be shipped before I wake up if he wants to keep the money.

FNTPuck

Gasbikes is one of Robert Antley/ Binachi scams. The business is registered to the same guy that Robs Zedamotorsports is. Thats why the customer service is so f***ing bad.
Lmao wtf?

This is 100% wrong.

Gasbike is the same company as Kingsmotorbikes, parent company is Nationwide Access LLC, ran by some Iranians or Indians or something in California - not a white dude from Florida :LOL:. They have NOTHING TO DO with Zeda Motorsports and never have.

Gas Bikes LLC is not gasbike.net, that must have been him name squatting along with "bikes that fly" if it is still registered to him.

Nationwide Access LLC has an "F" rating with the BBB, unsurprisingly. They have been one of the worse companies I have ever dealt with over 16 years of buying parts online.

FNTPuck

If he is the same guy over in the zeda review thread calling his customers childish names then I'm disputing the charges as soon as the bank opens tomorrow. My items better be shipped before I wake up if he wants to keep the money.
Good luck dealing with them BTW, took me 2 months and a credit card dispute just to get two stainless hardware kits worth like $25.