USA GasBike.Net Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
1:08 AM
motorized-bicycle-california-gas-bike-net.png

GasBike offers Bicycle Motor Engine Kits *That Will* Pimp Your Ride. Travel easier, faster and cheaper with a gas-powered bike. GasBike is a motorized bicycle California dealer.

Products: Engine kits & parts, racing parts.
Location: 15825 Stagg Street, Van Nuys, California, USA, 91406

Last edited:
Yeah... I remember before the internet it was 6 to 8 weeks for delivery right? VHS or Beta? Maybe that is just how the motorized bike world is. This would be the first order I've made not from Amazon in this realm. I did receive a response today though, it just said their shipments are delayed right now. To me that could mean the boat sank on its way from China or the guy in shipping is out with the flu.

experience neutral 1st time I ordered from them some small stuff, was ok. 3 weeks to arrive no biggie. but when I ordered a critical part, a 4 stroke mount directly from the site. it was horrible to go thru. took 5 weeks to resolve, bcs they sent a garbage unusable plate. I got a copy pasted email only after I emailed them 2x a week apart and ended up making a PayPal claim. that gottem quick. they didn't want to refund me or accept return. recommend only deal w them thru eBay/PayPal if at all

Bikeberry and Gasbike gave me so much trouble over the winter that I have lost interest in the hobby for now, I don't need the headache.

Is that the billet side covers that I got in under a week? That pissed me off when you said that.

Yeah, back in February, they sent me a layback seatpost box that had 2 layback seatposts and the billet output sprocket cover jammed into it. This beat-up box was sent really quick, I got it 3 days after my order. It just wasn't complete, no flywheel or magneto covers. I dig the laybacks tho, they just need to be trimmed and stuffed with cork.

They've answered my emails twice saying "my request was received and is being reviewed", but then silence and empty mailboxes.

I never hold grudges in an argument, but I _always_ hold grudges against bad business. I won't forget it.

Agreed they do sometimes screw things up and when they do it's a real b**ch getting them to correct it. Nothing worse than s**tty customer service. Using PayPal does tidy their act up a bit though. Shouldn't have to be that way, but whatever works works so anyone using these guys should use PayPal for payment. It keeps their attention once they realize you can get your money back.

If he is the same guy over in the zeda review thread calling his customers childish names then I'm disputing the charges as soon as the bank opens tomorrow. My items better be shipped before I wake up if he wants to keep the money.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Gasbikes is one of Robert Antley/ Binachi scams. The business is registered to the same guy that Robs Zedamotorsports is. Thats why the customer service is so f***ing bad.
Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com
Lmao wtf?

This is 100% wrong.

Gasbike is the same company as Kingsmotorbikes, parent company is Nationwide Access LLC, ran by some Iranians or Indians or something in California - not a white dude from Florida :LOL:. They have NOTHING TO DO with Zeda Motorsports and never have.

Gas Bikes LLC is not gasbike.net, that must have been him name squatting along with "bikes that fly" if it is still registered to him.

Nationwide Access LLC has an "F" rating with the BBB, unsurprisingly. They have been one of the worse companies I have ever dealt with over 16 years of buying parts online.

If he is the same guy over in the zeda review thread calling his customers childish names then I'm disputing the charges as soon as the bank opens tomorrow. My items better be shipped before I wake up if he wants to keep the money.
Good luck dealing with them BTW, took me 2 months and a credit card dispute just to get two stainless hardware kits worth like $25.

Back