USA GasBike.Net Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
10:49 AM
motorized-bicycle-california-gas-bike-net.png

GasBike offers Bicycle Motor Engine Kits *That Will* Pimp Your Ride. Travel easier, faster and cheaper with a gas-powered bike. GasBike is a motorized bicycle California dealer.

Products: Engine kits & parts, racing parts.
Location: 15825 Stagg Street, Van Nuys, California, USA, 91406

Last edited:
THEY HAVE ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE. I HAVE CALLED, EMAILED AND WRITTEN A LETTER NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I WOULD GIVE THEM A NEGATIVE 1,234,567,789

oh i know, , best you could hope for is copy paste generic reply and they hope you give up

STAY AWAY FROM THIS VENDOR!

Their prices are good but the customer service is simply awful. I purchased a springer fork and they shipped it without the part that connects the springer rods to the top of the fork. No biggie, I asked them to sent that part ASAP as I was waiting to mock up my bike and now would have to wait due to their error. I got a response on Memorial day that they would look into it "tomorrow" as it was a holiday...cool with me. The next day nothing so after 2 days I emailed again looking for a status and their reply was "They are still reviewing the case". huh? what case? I again asked them to ship ASAP as there's nothing to review and they messed up. I haven't even asked for a discount or anything I just want my part so I asked for info so I can contact a supervisor. The reply back was "Missing claims take about 3-5 business days to be completed" and no contact info for a supervisor.

I tried calling their BS phone line...it hangs up on you at 10 min 15 sec...every time. No one EVER answers the line. Oh, and if you try to press 2 to have them call you back while keeping your place in line...don't bother, they won't call you back.

If you want to risk working with a vendor like this then you deserve what you'll get.

Not sure why such awful reviews I ordered a 700 dollar bike with a motor and they came separate but on the same day and on time I paid for 2 day shipping so if you do not do so yeah it may take a couple of weeks the customer service is not A1 but I got my items it’s a 4 Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐️ Place at best but not awful at all 😁

You got lucky most of the time they cant keep up with orders and forget half the time

The first engine i got didnt work start sent me parts i didnt need and no instructions and when i asked got no response....poor site

Gas Bike has the worst customer service in the world. You always have to leave a number for a call back and if you're lucky you may get a call back the next day same goes for emails. Very rude and don't care if you buy from them or not. I'll never deal with these people again, I give them a -5 star.

DO NOT ORDER FROM GASBIKE.NET. I ordered a motor kit and the gas tank leaked. I requested a replacement 3 months ago and all l get is BS from Steve, their customer service guy. Rip off. Order from Wish, BikeBerry, Walmart, anyplace but Gasbike.

Do NOT order from GASBIKE!!! They sent wrong transmission for my 4 stroke engine and I only get dragging of feet after photos and emails sent showing the mistake. They seldom even answer their phone.......Order from anyone else.....

If you ever want to do business with gasbike, go through their ebay storefront. Nothing makes them try to make things right faster than requesting a refund directly from ebay. Their storefront is https://www.ebay.com/str/nationwideaccessories.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back