USA GasBike.Net Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
6:13 PM
motorized-bicycle-california-gas-bike-net.png

GasBike offers Bicycle Motor Engine Kits *That Will* Pimp Your Ride. Travel easier, faster and cheaper with a gas-powered bike. GasBike is a motorized bicycle California dealer.

Products: Engine kits & parts, racing parts.
Location: 15825 Stagg Street, Van Nuys, California, USA, 91406

Last edited:
Lots of good Iranian people out there

Agreed 100%, I have no beef with Iranians and there are good people everywhere, too bad Nader Binafard and Saman Alishahi are not among them. I did something I don't normally do which is place an order without first checking the BBB rating. A group effort of the BBB, the CA attorney general's office and PayPal finally prevailed and I was refunded what they owed me. I checked them out on Facebook, Linkedin, Bizapedia, etc. They have many addresses in prestigious areas of LA including Beverly Hills. There is also evidence of interaction with Beverly Hills Ferrari. If you earn your money honestly spend it however you like. Gasbike.net and the half dozen or so stooge company names they operate under have an F rating with the BBB. A company can have many complaints filed with the BBB and still have a decent rating as long as they address the complaints. Gasbike.net (Nationwide Access LLC) used to answer BBB complaints but at some point in 2018 they began ignoring the complaints.

Below is a link to an interesting settlement between the dynamic duo and the EPA back in 2011. They paid a $10,800 penalty and were forced to export 1,247 Skyhawk GT5A engine kits because the carburetors had an adjustable idle mixture screw and the jet needle could be raised and lowered. I haven't bought a kit with adjustable idle mixture but the jet needle is still adjustable. I'm wondering how the kits can be sold in CA these days? Did the law change?

https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2014-10/documents/nationalwideaccess12.pdf

To be fair to Gasbike I have ordered from them in the past, only 3 items I think. One was a HS 142f motor and can't remember the other 2 small items. They were delivered promptly and the order was accurate. No issues w/the motor. But from many posts on this forum your taking a gamble if there are any ISSUES. I could imagine ordering a Phat complete bike w/all the parts and something being amiss or damaged during shipping. Good luck!

I'm tempted to order a Phatmoto bike using PayPal to pay. There are Youtube videos of Phatmotos arriving on time, complete and undamaged. My gasbike order was the Black Stallion bike and engine kit which was advertised to include the Kent Bayside. The engine arrived quickly but after a week and a half with no bike I sent an email and a Roadmaster was drop shipped to me from a local Walmart. The Roadmaster was priced $40 cheaper than the Bayside so I asked for a $40 refund. Every email response was "send a photo" and they stopped answering my phone calls. PayPal ended up ruling in my favor and I was credited $40. They still sell the Black Stallion kit with a Bayside pictured but a disclaimer in red stating the Bayside is out of stock so what you get is a Cranbrook. I'm sure I had something to do with that.

Purchased cheapo silver slant from Gasbike.net. Kit arrived short a sprocket and front mounting bracket. Clutch shaft bent but usable. Called and left e-mail several times to get complete kit. Zero response. Contacted credit card company for reversal of charge, they eventually told me to pound sand as Gasbike.net took their call. Was told that they had proof of shipping. Citizen's Bank sucks also. I can't make this s**t up. Need replacement clutch due to early wear issue. Nobody has stock, possibly due to corona virus. Prefer working on motorcycles, at least I'm not dealing with retards there.

Best advice on this forum I've read regarding Gasbike is to buy off of their Ebay store. Pain in the butt disputing on Ebay/paypal but they will take care of the issue.

I got the BBB and California attorney generals office involved but it was PayPal that ultimately came through for me on my one and only order from these bottom feeding thieves.

I saw the first few pages of this thread and figured they were okay. My fault for not reading further.

Anyway, my experience: Ordered a motor and carb with extras from them to replace a busted Wildcat. Took over a week for them to ship it. Emails were met with radio silence. When it finally arrived, packaging was almost nonexistent; everything was thrown in the box willy-nilly with nary a scrap of bubble wrap or newspaper to be found. Luckily, the only casualty was a bent idle screw on the carb; everything else seems to have survived the ordeal and there were no missing parts, which, considering the swiss-cheese-like nature of the box when it arrived, is nothing short of a miracle. Aside from that, the product itself looks to be okay; the motor appears to have no serious QA issues and rotates freely. Even though I ordered the "performance" motor with the billet cylinder head, the standard head was also included. Fodder for the spares box, I guess. The velocity stack also seems to be of decent quality.

From what I can tell, it only went this well due to sheer luck and could have gone much worse. Not recommended. Normally I'd give them the benefit of the doubt over the shipping time, due to the pandemic and all, but the lack of communication and godawful packing job are inexcusable. Also, a funny note: The shipping policy on their website says they don't ship to California, which I thought explained why it hadn't shipped, but they went ahead and sent it anyway.

Last edited:
I saw the first few pages of this thread and figured they were okay. My fault for not reading further.

Anyway, my experience: Ordered a motor and carb with extras from them to replace a busted Wildcat. Took over a week for them to ship it. Emails were met with radio silence. When it finally arrived, packaging was almost nonexistent; everything was thrown in the box willy-nilly with nary a scrap of bubble wrap or newspaper to be found. Luckily, the only casualty was a bent idle screw on the carb; everything else seems to have survived the ordeal and there were no missing parts, which, considering the swiss-cheese-like nature of the box when it arrived, is nothing short of a miracle. Aside from that, the product itself looks to be okay; the motor appears to have no serious QA issues and rotates freely. Even though I ordered the "performance" motor with the billet cylinder head, the standard head was also included. Fodder for the spares box, I guess. The velocity stack also seems to be of decent quality.

From what I can tell, it only went this well due to sheer luck and could have gone much worse. Not recommended. Normally I'd give them the benefit of the doubt over the shipping time, due to the pandemic and all, but the lack of communication and godawful packing job are inexcusable. Also, a funny note: The shipping policy on their website says they don't ship to California, which I thought explained why it hadn't shipped, but they went ahead and sent it anyway.
It's a good thing they sent the stock head, now you can use it to experiment on head design.

Worthless company will never use again first time in 2018 was ok. Order was on time was missing bolts tho. But this time trash will never use them again for anything took a week and a half to get something that said three days. And then the part is garbage ordered a clone carb kit and the manifold flang is drilled wrong or is the wrong one doesn't even cover the o ring on the carb on top of that carb shows having filter i did not recieve a air filter either. Has now been almost a month and about 10 calls and waiting on hold to be hung up on and 15 emails and not a single replie from the company about it. People don't waste your money with this trash company or their trashy ass employees "steve" the little baby who won't answer my emails but wants to send me ads to buy more garbage

Back