GasBike - PhatMoto Rover bike (79cc, $500) - Black Friday Deal

CrazyDan

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM NO SERVICE AND NO SPARE PARTS
It's gasbike, most of us expect that. That's why I don't buy from them. If you want to buy from gasbike/kingsmotorbikes, go through ebay so it's easier for a refund. The phatmoto bike is using the new huasheng 79cc engine, doubt there are spare parts yet. For the jackshaft bearings etc, staton inc,...and maybe even your local hardware store might have better replacements. Do not expect gasbike to ever meet your needs, they sell bottom of the barrel (made to explode) parts. Then they do their best to not replace failed parts, they want you to cover their failed part's cost and buy a new one.

G

Ghostrider782

It's gasbike, most of us expect that. That's why I don't buy from them. If you want to buy from gasbike/kingsmotorbikes, go through ebay so it's easier for a refund. The phatmoto bike is using the new huasheng 79cc engine, doubt there are spare parts yet. For the jackshaft bearings etc, staton inc,...and maybe even your local hardware store might have better replacements. Do not expect gasbike to ever meet your needs, they sell bottom of the barrel (made to explode) parts. Then they do their best to not replace failed parts, they want you to cover their failed part's cost and buy a new one.
I bought a fat Moto my tires and rims fell apart I swapped all my sprockets the bike is a piece of sh*t unless you rebuild it from the ground up I like the style and I like the look I got mine running about 35 didn’t touch the governor put a n ew lifan 97cc motor on it I bought a new jack shaft and bearings because my shaft is bent and my bearings blew out

CrazyDan

I wish the frame was steel, and able to be bought alone. I've been wanting to do one similar for a while now, but use the jackshaft to go to the right.