GasBike - PhatMoto Rover bike (79cc, $500) - Black Friday Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have anyone purchased the bike that’s making these statements? or have anyone contact the company about this bike? I’d like to know the facts please.
I got two , first clutch had chatter and pulling problems , sent me new one ,works good . Rear tire ware fast , new ones with puncture proof tubes and goop . Needs more tork for long up hill grades , up grade brakes to hydraulic disc f × b good idea . 79cc sound after bypass. Got good deal on #2 bike , del. In 3 days 2 times , ordered 212 predator. Expect it 12+ 18 - 19 , fabrication on Jack shaft and mount plate xpected , well see. Got great customer service , polite and knowledgeable. Go for it . Whiskey business Louie. Cold springs Nevada.

Attachments

• 20191215_132852.jpg
    20191215_132852.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 299
No replies gasbike.net JOKERS Just before warranty runs out the reply. Sent a pic. Whats missing ? Thnx gasbike $599 lawn ornament

I bought a cnc hub sprocket adapter thing for like 80 bucks from Gasbike. It was guaranteed to fit any free wheel hub, but apparently mine is not standard so now I'm stuck with a cool looking paper weight as they wouldn't accept a return.

many states have the under 50cc law tho still be a bicycle. I think GB would say it's offroad only and it's geared for hills but just swap sprockets and street ride it 30-40mph
In Oklahoma the limit is 80cc

many states have the under 50cc law tho still be a bicycle. I think GB would say it's offroad only and it's geared for hills but just swap sprockets and street ride it 30-40mph
In Oklahoma, the law states under 80cc. I got lucky.

It was an okay bike. I expect the 2020 is a lot better. I had the first model and ran it about 5000 miles including riding it for 40 hours strait trying to break it on purpose.

I managed to overheat the chain on the jack shaft, because I didn't oil it. My rear breaks fell appart, but the 2020 has been improved with a rear break.

I bitched a lot, and while they did not do much for me as a customer, it seems they did take my agressive compaints to the manufacturing line.... so maybe calling them names and screaming at them a lot didn't get me any personal service, but this new bike looks amazing.... the best on the market and $100 cheaper.

The motor was amazing. The suction was something I had to fix by venting my gas cap.

Lol, try Massachusetts. Has to be under 50cc and be registered, plate. No insurance needed, but that makes it harder to register. Just got my bike and rmv isn't taking appointments for nearly 2 years. Good thing the Massachusetts police aren't big on ticketing/impounding vehicles LOL

If anyone has the length and diameter of the In-frame jackshaft. It would be greatly appreciated. I can get the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back