GasBike - PhatMoto Rover bike (79cc, $500) - Black Friday Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM NO SERVICE AND NO SPARE PARTS
It's gasbike, most of us expect that. That's why I don't buy from them. If you want to buy from gasbike/kingsmotorbikes, go through ebay so it's easier for a refund. The phatmoto bike is using the new huasheng 79cc engine, doubt there are spare parts yet. For the jackshaft bearings etc, staton inc,...and maybe even your local hardware store might have better replacements. Do not expect gasbike to ever meet your needs, they sell bottom of the barrel (made to explode) parts. Then they do their best to not replace failed parts, they want you to cover their failed part's cost and buy a new one.

It's gasbike, most of us expect that. That's why I don't buy from them. If you want to buy from gasbike/kingsmotorbikes, go through ebay so it's easier for a refund. The phatmoto bike is using the new huasheng 79cc engine, doubt there are spare parts yet. For the jackshaft bearings etc, staton inc,...and maybe even your local hardware store might have better replacements. Do not expect gasbike to ever meet your needs, they sell bottom of the barrel (made to explode) parts. Then they do their best to not replace failed parts, they want you to cover their failed part's cost and buy a new one.
I bought a fat Moto my tires and rims fell apart I swapped all my sprockets the bike is a piece of s**t unless you rebuild it from the ground up I like the style and I like the look I got mine running about 35 didn’t touch the governor put a n ew lifan 97cc motor on it I bought a new jack shaft and bearings because my shaft is bent and my bearings blew out

I wish the frame was steel, and able to be bought alone. I've been wanting to do one similar for a while now, but use the jackshaft to go to the right.

I did by a phatmoto from gasbike.net and then waited 10 weeks for it to arrive I was able to assemble in about 2 hours. I had problems with the centrical clutch and the chain. The problem I had was the chain came off bending the jack shaft I called gasbike costumer service and it was days before they even got back to me also I sent emails they DO NOT HAVE THE JACK SHAFTS IN STOCK NOR THE LARGE SPROCKITS IN STOCK so I payed a machine shop in my area to make one. Unless you skilled in repairs DO NOT BUY THIS BIKE. To make a long story short I did piece the bike into running condition I do like the bike but it has issues. The costumer service S-CKS.
Phatmoto has their own websight dude did u contact them directlt

Yes I did and with in a day they removed it also the service is the worst ever. Maybe you know something I don't if you do please tell

So is this thread about GasBike customer service, or the build quality of the Phatmoto Rover?

The reason I'm asking is because I just found these bikes in a facebook ad and I'm seriously considering thinning my heard of bicycles to make room for one of these.

motorhedfred the bikes are cool but you won't get much help from ( gasbike.net ) that's were I got mine from also the spare parts aren't available yet. I put about 3000 miles on mine last summer and the jack shaft parts do wear out and NO replacements are available. also the parts are in metric so off the shelf parts won't work. I did have problems with the primary drive see photos

Attachments

• DSCF1918.JPG
    DSCF1918.JPG
    211.1 KB · Views: 307
  • DSCF1938.JPG
    DSCF1938.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 273
  • DSCF1939.JPG
    DSCF1939.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 255
  • DSCF1941.JPG
    DSCF1941.JPG