USA GasBike.Net Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
2:15 PM
motorized-bicycle-california-gas-bike-net.png

GasBike offers Bicycle Motor Engine Kits *That Will* Pimp Your Ride. Travel easier, faster and cheaper with a gas-powered bike. GasBike is a motorized bicycle California dealer.

Products: Engine kits & parts, racing parts.
Location: 15825 Stagg Street, Van Nuys, California, USA, 91406

Last edited:
I purchased bike and engine was locked up due to broken clutch which is unbelievable that it passed quality control.
I called to get replacement parts and customer service was a joke stating there is no technical support that have ANY knowledge of the products they sell ... I was asked to purchase high performance clutch and all parts needed when I explained it was received this way; I thought it was a joke. I realized it was not.
Bottom line is company is a joke and so is the bike as I picked up someone else mistake also of ordering for $200 that been risen by a 50 year old man that said it would only move down a hill.
He was selling bike for parts only; thought I lucked out but bike is a pile of ......
Buyer beware as I learned the hard way with no help from customer service as He stated it’s a drop ship company from China and sent me numerous tech support links with only people
Not real customers riding the bike . WTF
TBC

Absolutely the worse website I have ever ordered from, The gas bike 2020 photomoto leaks oil on arrival Parts flew out and had to get free replacement required locktight and customet service is horrible.

First order, 4 items, 3 of them arrived very quickly, 4th not in the box. Have so far sent 2 emails and left 1 callback request over the course of a week, so far no reply.

Bought a couple of pipes and some odds and ends. They had a few parts mismarked in price, over 75% off!! Someone screwed up on that. They still honored the pricing error and shipped it out quick. Even had a note telling me they were sorry for the screw up. Not sure why, i saved 100 bucks. Lol. Don't buy a whole lot from them, but never had a problem with them either.

The latest: Got an email with the name of the missing part and a USPS tracking number.
No other text.
Guessing that means they've finally shipped it after all ?

OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! I can't hardly wait to give GASBIKE.NET my hard earned money, for something they don't even have, so I can wait 3-6 months to get it, only to find out that not all the parts are there or (the wrong parts). Then I get to hassle with them for AT LEAST another 3-6 months to TRY and get them to make it right. Only to end up with a piece of junk that I can't even use. OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY!
I totally agree I ordered a pair of forks got the wrong pair still waiting for an email of any type any correspondence back from them and getting on gas tweakers but I think they are

I guess they are all the same. I ordered the three spoke mags from BikeBerry on the black Friday sale & it said in stock at that time.
So I waited & waited & still waiting. I e-mailed them three times and finally they admitted they were waiting on the order to come
in. After another e-mail as to when I could expect my order they said it should ship Dec 2 & they would send a tracking number.
This is Dec 8 & still no tracking number. Go figure, that is how these people do business.
All vendors aren't the same. BGF, CDH, and bicycle motor works are the best I have found hands down. With that said, I've never had a problem with gasbike. I don't buy much from them though.

Back