GASBIKE SNOW BIKE CONVERSION KIT

Old snowmobiles and 80cc quads are nothing but money pits.
That old $250 sled will cost you a $1000 before you got 200 miles on it.
You will be towing it home more than riding it.
Obviously you are too mechanically challenged. You buy it, tune it, fix, and reinforce properly and weld in support if necessary, you do know you don't actually need shocks on for wheels it's better fixed in snow

Once of prevention might cost you 30 or 40 hours of spare time and a few bucks, but trust me it's well better worth it than having to get your snowmobile stuck in a DIFFERENT COUNTRY AND THERE ARE F**KING BEARS OUT THERE!

dude, seriously, if you actually spend time building up a frame, and go with quality decisions throughout the build with questions and research, you surely could turn any automobile to be as reliable as the best engineered.

Take your time and wear your damn helmet.

Last edited:
Like we had a spare engine and retrofit belts added into a storage container kept on board on one of the cats. This way if 2 people take out you can have a spare that will probably run. It's half the horsepower, but it's better than leaving it on a trail in a different country. This also can help on a solo, if for some reason the skids main engine dies, you simply swap some belts/chain depending on your drive train.

How dependable is that skid kit? I mean... Well I don't know, but I'll let these reviews on this mountain biking site confirm my suspicions. Do not worry about them saying they are tired (massive fuel usage on a motor assisted bike) because you won't get tired, do refer to the comments about bolts falling out in the snow, and tracks falling off the bike.

Obviously you are too mechanically challenged. You buy it, tune it, fix, and reinforce properly and weld in support if necessary, you do know you don't actually need shocks on all 4 wheels stupid.

Once of prevention might cost you 30 or 40 hours of spare time and a few bucks, but trust me it's well better worth it than having to get your snowmobile stuck in a DIFFERENT COUNTRY AND THERE ARE F**KING BEARS OUT THERE!

dude, seriously, if you actually spend time building up a frame, and go with quality decisions throughout the build with questions and research, you surely could turn any automobile to be as reliable as the best engineered.

Take your time and wear your damn helmet.

Now you just lost any credibility you may have had here when you resort to name calling.
Too bad, so sad. You lose.

-you don't actually need shocks on for wheels it's better fixed in snow.

Sorry it was my phone I thought I was having a problem phone earlier when writing and posting, I keep getting big Grey error boxes on the sight but I think Anton would know that it happened.

Beats me, I did not mean stupid as an insult nor even meant to type. It's worse when I'm in my workshop working on fancy jigs. I think the WiFi or whatever is too weak. I don't focus too much on it I usually just take photos anyways.

Observe.

If it's a knock off design from gasbike/kings you can count on it being garbage, just sayin...

Back