Gasbikes- WoW :(

Neufcruz

Local time
5:43 AM
Well, have to say, you all told me so!
What crooks!
I placed my order last week. The salesman helped me build it and had a very lenghty conversation so I know he knew what I ordered.
1- GT6 race motor
1-HD spring\chain tension-er
1-performace carb(forget the name)
1-reed valve

I'm sent a confirmation order with only the price. No details (this was the same as my rims that I ordered)
yesterday the package arrives.
1- GT6 engine
1-Tensioner
No reed valve (on back order and not on order) should have told me that when I was ordering.
2-pipes

Today I call and after an hour on hold (as always) someone else answers and argues with me that Im opening the email wrong and cant see the order. I sent it back to him and he was proven wrong.
He then argues that I ordered the 2 pipes. Now I have to send back on my dime and be charged a 20% restocking fee and only for store credit. I was trying to crawl through the phone to get at these guys. He then has the nerve to say he's been on the phone with me for 6 minutes. seriously. I just spent over $500 and each time waited an hour just to get a salesman on the phone.
Everyone ion here told me to stay away from them. Hopefully they make this right. I'm sending pipe back tomorrow in exchange for then reed valve.

if this is in fact the case, one must then wonder why this board continues to accept their advert

if this is in fact the case, one must then wonder why this board continues to accept their advert
I have heard countless comments about how shabby they are and on other accounts heard great things. I still went to them so shame on me. Now let's see what happens. Sending pipe back tomorrow. I did receive quicker than told, just +- a few things. Lol
Still waiting on rims and reed valve. Then begin the real build.

I don't think much about customer info - I've had a guy come to my repair shop with a kit he bought on inet and want me to replace a bad mag free under some kind of imagined warranty, just because I also sell kits (diff from his). Some customers just don't get it.

I don't think much about customer info - I've had a guy come to my repair shop with a kit he bought on inet and want me to replace a bad mag free under some kind of imagined warranty, just because I also sell kits (diff from his). Some customers just don't get it.

I wasn't asking for anything for free. Just fix the mistake they made and stop arguing long enough for me to prove them wrong as I did. He honestly could have cared less about anything I was saying and just wanted to get of phone.
We seemed to come to an agreement so we will see if they honor it. Still have to ship back the items on my dime.

@Neufcruz

that wasn't directed at you - just a general comment about things not involving obvious shipping errors

also had a customer with a stretched frame rip his mounts out by thinking that if he just tightened them enough, the engine would stretch to fit - he wanted a new motor as a manufacturing defect

gasbike, is that one of the ones owned by nationwide access? if so you're just asking to be ripped off buying from them. almost as bad as bikeberry

Edit:

yep, I know that address
Gas Bike
15825 Stagg Street
Van Nuys, CA 91406

same as kingsmotorbikes (not kings sales and service, they're great) and zone8

Last edited:
Back