G'day from adelaide aussie

Yo Im in Adelaide as well. Good luck with the build. What kind of stuff does the dude at the brick works stock? Does he have any performance products for the china kits?

Hey EnFlaMeD, i was told they sell a performance version of the above mentioned 49cc for $130, im going there tomorow with customcruiser as i bought a 110cc pitbike of him and i have the engine sitting on my go kart frame(not bolted) and might need to get some pitbike sprockets to suit.

Sweet. Regarding the pit bikes let me know if you know anywhere they can be ridden legally. Tried to go out to Pt Gawler last weekend but they only allowed my mates 450yz and another mates 250klx to be ridden. They said the china pit bikes arent covered by their insurance :(

haha legally ridden u say where u say when i bought it i just rode around the streets had one coppa chase me but just went down some train lines keep inmind this was at like 2 am in the nite then the next monring i rode from rosewater to prospect on it

Running around the back streets is ok for about 5 mins but gets boring pretty quick. I cant risk getting caught either as my license is already suspended. Apart from booking me for driving an unregistered and uninsured vehicle I could face jail for driving while disqualified! I dont want have to wait any longer than necessary to be able to drive my project car :D

Hahah all good dude. Last saturday I was dragging my mate on his pit bike with my motorized bike out the front of another mates house. Doesnt get more childish than that! I lost btw lol.

woah!!! really never wudda thought aye those motorised bikes have so much power are u sure u just didnt have the throttle opened enuff? becuz thts all it cudda been never wud of guessed u would of lost man bad luck aye maybe it was just the wind ill shut up now! wellit canget more childish actually when i was livin in qld i got a plastic kids fisher price trike thing and was drifting it down the main road which is a huge busy hill in the wet i cud do 360s on it and like with my pitbike me and my mate were doubling on it when i got it i was ridin it from 5 in the afternoon when i bought it till 4 in the morning
we ended up getting from rosewater to semaphore us both on the lil 110cc with me in control and him behind me was very uncomfortable and i was doin doughies on the beach at 1 at night

Running around the back streets is ok for about 5 mins but gets boring pretty quick. I cant risk getting caught either as my license is already suspended. Apart from booking me for driving an unregistered and uninsured vehicle I could face jail for driving while disqualified! I dont want have to wait any longer than necessary to be able to drive my project car :D

PB's can only be riden on private property.
Whats the project you got there? Not a s13?:whistle:

Thats right. Thats why we are trying to find property to ride them. Apart from Kingston SE and my mates farm which we cant hack up we dont know of anywhere else.

No Nissans. Ive done the Nissan thing and thought it was time I got back to Toyota. I missed them so much :) I have a JZZ20 Soarer which I plan on building up while I'm off the road. It has all the basics done so its a good base to build from.

Back