g'day from Adelaide Australia

G

garydl63

G'Day Guys
My name is Gary Lawrance and i live in Adelaide ,South Australia. I am a business owner in the printing trade. I am married and have two children Hannah (13) and Benjamin(10). my wifes name is Elizabeth. My running of my own business is quite a stressful job. My real escape is to ride my motored bike!. I've been riding for about 6 months and have clocked up 499 KMS, still running in!. I have a chinese 48cc motor which i love. I have it attached to a Malvern Star 'Hurricane' mountain bike. I try to ride 3 times a week down the southern express way which has it's own cycle track. I am totally addicted to my bike as im sure many of you are! I will try to post some pictures for you to look at.

Good Luck And Happy Motoring!.........Gary:D

Hi

Hi Gary,

I know this is late as I don't get a lot of time lately either but welcome.

It turns out we have a lot in common. I have my own business, ride the southern expressway, have two kids one boy and one girl and ride my motored bike to relieve the stress of owing my own business!

Have you tried the beach run? I live near Port Noarlunga so I start there and go along the esplanade to Christies Beach then back over The Bluff along past Southport and onto Moana then back. It is great to ride along the beach late after a hard day and especially then its hot. :D

Seeya,

Steve.

Back