Gday from far north coast Australia

A

andy70ccc

gday guys!
ive been reading this awesome forum for a while which gave me the idea to get my own set up. so i got a 70cc from zbox and installed it on my brothers mountian bike and it works a dream. still currently modifing it for optimum performance. my brother still doesnt know about his bike yet..lol just as well hes a few thousand kms away.
its been a real learning curve about how 2 strokes work and its been fun on my journey so far. good to be a part of this community :)
,andy

HAHAHA!! You best better call your bro and offer to buy his bike. Maybe he'll just give it to you.
Welcome!

na she'll b right mate. hes over in korea lol. he prob wont come back till i get married or something. haha:D

i'd be worried about losing my engine when my brother takes his bicycle for a ride and doesn't come back :LOL:

welcome to MBc :cool:

Hello!

If it makes you feel any better, I have my brother's quote "really expensive road bike" at my house for storage (unmotored). Ive easily hit 60 mph downhill with it so far :D Now I know why he told me to make sure I had riding glasses on when I rode. The first trip i was going easily over 45mph down a steep hill, blind, all teared up trying to decide if I should steer with both hands blind, or see with one hand blocking wind but not steer. Then, I ran up behind the back of a car so fast I had to jam on the brakes blind. Needless to say, that evening I commented to him that I had discovered why he has told me to wear friggin glasses:eek: He laughed at my expense. I still dont even want to think about how much it would cost to replace it if I wipe out one day. Maybe it begs to be motored as well- oh my!!!

Is your brother military being in Korea? Or just business? I had a chance to be stationed there in the army. Absolutely loved it there. Beautiful, cold, mountainous, and I love spicy food!

I still wonder how you guys ride bikes down under without falling off! Im talking about being upside down- not how many Fosters you've had:D Just kidding.

I know the feeling about being blind! wind combined with some cold weather (which we dont really get much here in Australia) is a killer for the eyes. Still, at least your other 4 senses to guide you lol :)
my brother is over there teaching esl. What i have seen with pictures it certainly is beautiful with the mountains and the chilly weather. My brother loves his chilly food he even outbeats his korean mates who like their hot food in chilli eating competions haha.
As far as falling of bikes my other brother just did that on thursday! hes had a few stiches on his cheek and chin but apart from the perminant brain damage hes ok. lol just kidding no brain damage. he was going pretty fast round a corner and we just had a fair amount of hail! so its no wonder he tumbled. still im pretty paranoid.. thinking about getting a scooter type light helmet.

Back