Gear Ratio and Jack Shaft Confusion......

Perfect gears and Powerband

Hi well if that is true, you shouldn't be needing any more help with that part, I think I'll go out and ride (yes on my home-engineered drivetrain)

Mike

Hi well if that is true, you shouldn't be needing any more help with that part, I think I'll go out and ride (yes on my home-engineered drivetrain)

Mike

Wow, Mike!
Great Stuff you have on your site!
Are those modified HT's? We are working on a motor here that will redline at 10-12,000 rpm with billet crank, piston, and head. The motor will look as if it was all machined out of billet when we're done with it.

'BrettMavriK

Bikes on Simpsonmotorbikes.com

Hi Brett, well, I dunno, the top 4 rows are Whizzers, except the engine int the Cream and Orange Model 08 Racer, it is Briggs and Stratton Animal 9 hp GoKart racing engine with a Comet Torqaverter.

Below that are SpitFire, StarFire and SkyHawk that I built (the the exception of Cardboard Robot, and Rodgers Special, built by customers). There are 2 shots of Factory NE-5 Whizzers, and otherwise Vintage bikes that I motorized.

I sell, service and support the 2-strokes, but have not built any (that I can remember) since '05 when I became a Whizzer Dealer.

I now have an even NICER bike chassis than the Red with White tired Model 09 Racer, tho none are on the site yet.

I am currently in 4-stroke mode.

Mike

Back