Gearbox bearings......

Oh yeah, I did say to the person"would you send the engine then I send you the money? Of course you wouldn't" and the reply was that I "ask around on the forum" that he is "known".
I'm not saying anything bad about the guy I don't want him to get that idea. But seriously on a real level how many of you would send a stranger money via mail then hope you get the promised product?
Anyone?
The sad thing is it's such a deal and s**t is so bad right now that I'm considering! Lol 😂
Suggest to him you want to do a Pay Pal Invoice deal so ya got a receipt,

He won't get paid until he mails it

To do a pay pay invoice deal all's he's needs is your E mail address

He could put it on eBay or Craig's List to sell it.
I thought the same. Mentioned eBay , c.l. ect. but dude wants what he wants. I mean the price itself is a red flag. For what he is selling it's nearly a give away. But , damn, I really wish something could be worked out.

Suggest to him you want to do a Pay Pal Invoice deal so ya got a receipt,

He won't get paid until he mails it

To do a pay pay invoice deal all's he's needs is your E mail address
That's kind of why I mentioned it in a public post because I kind of wanted you to see that probably no one would be willing to just send like a money order to some random person.
I mentioned PayPal to him and it seemed like you know he doesn't want to do that. And like I said in my previous post in this thread you know I wish the deal could be worked out cuz that would be hugely beneficial to me right now. To be able to purchase what this dude has for the price he's asking. But if I'm just going to have to walk for a little while going to have to walk just sucks because we still getting some nice days out this way you know soon it's going to be cold and I w rode all that all last winter and as much as I love riding my bike man it can get pretty chilly sometimes up here in New York

That's kind of why I mentioned it in a public post because I kind of wanted you to see that probably no one would be willing to just send like a money order to some random person.
I mentioned PayPal to him and it seemed like you know he doesn't want to do that. And like I said in my previous post in this thread you know I wish the deal could be worked out cuz that would be hugely beneficial to me right now. To be able to purchase what this dude has for the price he's asking. But if I'm just going to have to walk for a little while going to have to walk just sucks because we still getting some nice days out this way you know soon it's going to be cold and I w rode all that all last winter and as much as I love riding my bike man it can get pretty chilly sometimes up here in New York
I followed a woman to NY during the summer of 2008. I left her there at the start of October of 2008 lol

I followed a woman to NY during the summer of 2008. I left her there at the start of October of 2008 lol
Yeah that sounds like a smart plan. Not only does New York kind of suck but it seems like the women in this state are crazier than women in other states.
I hope no one takes that comment as like anti-female or something I'm just mystified by them and some of the things they do

What's this "Dudes" name contact info etc.. and is he a member on this forum?

If he's an honest person he shouldn't mind

What's this "Dudes" name contact info etc.. and is he a member on this forum?

If he's an honest person he shouldn't mind
Well I didn't want to put him out there. The other thing that has struck me as odd about the deal is that we have emailed and I gave him my number , but he seems to want to keep to email.
Again, I didn't want to mention names because I don't want to offend him or anyone. It's just that , well, that kinda not how business is usually done

Well I didn't want to put him out there. The other thing that has struck me as odd about the deal is that we have emailed and I gave him my number , but he seems to want to keep to email.
Again, I didn't want to mention names because I don't want to offend him or anyone. It's just that , well, that kinda not how business is usually done
PM Damien with the info you were given

Back