Gearbox bearings......

I thought he told you to ask around on the Forum
So ask, but we need to know who this guy is first
Well that's the thing I went back and just read our email exchange he said that he had no negative feedback on the form but come to find out he's been here much longer than me and he's you know it's I'm an active member you know by the little ranking system or whatever and he's still classified as like a new member so I think the best resolution is if he reads this is to just get a hold of me and either do a Paypal invoice or put the thing on eBay he claims to be an eBay seller but the thing on your eBay store and I'll snap it right up

Well that's the thing I went back and just read our email exchange he said that he had no negative feedback on the form but come to find out he's been here much longer than me and he's you know it's I'm an active member you know by the little ranking system or whatever and he's still classified as like a new member so I think the best resolution is if he reads this is to just get a hold of me and either do a Paypal invoice or put the thing on eBay he claims to be an eBay seller but the thing on your eBay store and I'll snap it right up
The thing is several of us have been on here for a long time and/or done lots of posts. So they may know who we are but we may not know who they are.

A used 4g trans for $140 with many miles on it vs a brand new Grubee trans for $150. What am I missing here? This is for tapered shaft motors only.

A used 4g trans for $140 with many miles on it vs a brand new Grubee trans for $150. What am I missing here?
He's saying there's a 142 engine included in the deal

All right so I think I'm going to buy the 4G but it says that it only works on I think ,what -it's a tapered shaft engine?
Now I know the 142f has both a tapered and untapered shaft so how do I find out which one I have because I don't know and I'm pretty sure I read on here that there's no way to tell by just looking at it even if there's like another thread or something just point me in the right direction
Because I definitely can only afford to buy once

All right so I think I'm going to buy the 4G but it says that it only works on I think ,what -it's a tapered shaft engine?
Now I know the 142f has both a tapered and untapered shaft so how do I find out which one I have because I don't know and I'm pretty sure I read on here that there's no way to tell by just looking at it even if there's like another thread or something just point me in the right direction
Because I definitely can only afford to buy once
You should be able to tell with a feeler gauge. Take a shaft measurement next to the block and one at the end of the shaft.

Back