GEBE: Don's '66 "Heavy-Duti" EHO35

The wheel is laced that way to start with and has no added parts to add weight or to break. Simple and straight forward is the reason I like it.

Spoke Strength

Its seems very logical. I just do not want to mess with spokes or unlace and lace any wheel. Did it once years ago, following prescribed method and it drove me nuts.

oh how i wish to be able to weld, doing my frame mount over the next couple of days, have already made the brackets and have them mounted to the 5mm rear mounts on the drop offs. I will add an extra bolt in there as well to make sure these plates dont fall off....

The next stage, reaching 0 hour have to cut my engine mount to fit the plates,

measure.. measure... measure

boy i hope i dont screw this up otherwise gebe will be receiving an email for a replacement. Unfortantly i am a learn from my mistakes type of guy, i have to screw it up first before i get it right the next time. hehe..

murphys law, i laugh in its face....

from the desk of: murphy

vegas'...the bolt-on bottom plates seem like a great home-mod...let's talk...btw, the measure & cut process is definitely murphy territory, measure twice, cut once.

so long as your bottom plates are capable of supporting the weight, including on-road conditions, you'll be mostly relying on a good strong front-strap to keep it all where it belongs. for the absolute strongest (imo) DIY-anchor, snag a suitably sized u-bolt or clamp and lock that suckah to the seatpost:
MVC-338F.JPG

RoundaboutQuestion

Augi, lost persona message thingy and have ? re Sabrina II.

What is the lever above engine in pics in the gallery?

You can send private message if you want...

sorry, hive...3 weeks to the rally, 5 weeks to bonneville...i'm a bit distracted but trying to pay attention...email me (in sig) a link to the pic in question :cool:

Back