<<< GEBE Electra Townie >>>

Ok guys here is my second build... It is a 2009 Electra Townie single speed With the robin/subaru eho35 powered GEBE kit. I have a battery powered rear red flashing LED and front headlight, a wireless speedometer, and .50 caliber ammo can side storage. I really, really like this bike. Apart from being ultra smooth/quiet this bike is super comfortable. I have front and rear brakes which is soooo nice when driving in traffic. I have gotten it up to 27 which seems to be the max for now, but I have a 14 tooth gear coming soon. I drive this THING everywhere as it is fast becoming my daily driver... so far my farthest trip has been about 30 miles and I love every minute. As always all comments are welcome and appreciated. Hope you enjoy.

here are some pics...

Attachments

• townie front.jpg
    townie front.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 2,201
  • townie rear.jpg
    townie rear.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 1,469
  • electra symbol.jpg
    electra symbol.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 860
Last edited:
can you get a part#

Yep, when these two guys get the experimentations completed (they have GPS to get exact mpgs, odometers for mph, running two brand new Schwinn Jaguars), I'll get it all detailed in this thread:

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=21526

(ooooh, what a breath of fresh air THAT guy is, folks that don't know "to bad" from "too bad" , or "your not " from "you're not", or the difference between "it's owned" and "its owned", best not call others names.)

Yep, when these two guys get the experimentations completed (they have GPS to get exact mpgs, odometers for mph, running two brand new Schwinn Jaguars), I'll get it all detailed in this thread:

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=21526

(ooooh, what a breath of fresh air THAT guy is, folks that don't know "to bad" from "too bad" , or "your not " from "you're not", or the difference between "it's owned" and "its owned", best not call others names.)

Like I care about spelling.

Back