gebe kit + honda 4 stroke

L

locoWelder

I was looking around for something to replace using the 2 cycle on a coast to coast run.
my questin is this will the gebe 76mm kit fit the honda gxs 50 ? :???:

locoWelder said:
I was looking around for something to replace using the 2 cycle on a coast to coast run.
my questin is this will the gebe 76mm kit fit the honda gxs 50 ? :???:

Well, does the Honda motor have a 76mm clutch? If it does, then all you have to do is specify that when ordering the drive kit.

yes it will take a 3 shoe 76mm cluch,
but i still need to know if the kit will fit the gxh 50
and do they sell the cluch with the kit or do i have to buy it somewhere eles ,
this motor I think has a larger drive cam than my other motors

I think it will fit but just call Golden Eagle and ask them, it will only take a minute and they will know for sure.

Let us know you're findings as I've been curious about fitting this engine myself. Thanks!

ok i spoke to Gebe today and they told me that with the honda they had no real good results (the Honda gxh 50) and that there is more parts to buy that they dont make , So i'm going to go with sub/rob 33.5 kit
P.S. Paul they said hello!!!!

I'm glad you found out the correct answer. I don't think you can be dissapointed with the Robin. I have two now, they seem bullet proof reliable and the performance is nice. It is nice to fill up at gas stations with 87 octane.

yea I'm ordering two of them the wife said since I got the new ac for the shop and a new motor kit ,she want one as well, so now i'm getting a riding partner .......way coooooooooollllllll :mad:

What kit does fit the Honda GXH 50

I like the Honda GXH 50 but who makes a kit for frame-mounting these engines and can I get a gear box for it too? I've been searching the threads for weeks now and I think I'm finding that I can't really have a frame mounted 50cc 4-stroke that isn't Chinese. Rack mounting is my absolutely last resort for the same reason that Ducati don't mount their motor above the rear wheel on their racing bikes. In fact their motor is an integral part of the frame.

I like the Honda GXH 50 but who makes a kit for frame-mounting these engines and can I get a gear box for it too? I've been searching the threads for weeks now and I think I'm finding that I can't really have a frame mounted 50cc 4-stroke that isn't Chinese. Rack mounting is my absolutely last resort for the same reason that Ducati don't mount their motor above the rear wheel on their racing bikes. In fact their motor is an integral part of the frame.

http://www.bicycle-engines.com/49cc-mounting-only-p-158.html

Back