GEBE mount kit and rear wheel for sale

that day has come.

my GEBE drive system is for sale.

1 mount kit for 76mm clutch w/o engine and 1- eagle / velocity silver rear wheel with 105g spokes, drivering mounted and retained with split bolts. 1 -14T cog and 1 belt with 30miles on it.

i don't have the safety cover mount bracket, and the wheel will not have a gear cassette.

these are minimum wear parts to start with and are in VG to perfect condition, no extra holes in the mount straps or anything. the whole outfit has 1225 mlies on it.

i'll get some pics up soon.

i'll sell the whole bike as is, minus motor, if you can pick it up.

thanks,
steve

i've had 3 PM's on this and answered them in order of recieving, if one of them takes it, it's gone.

if not, $400.00 for the mount kit and wheel and i can ship by friday.

save $75.-$100.00 and available now.

if you're good to go PM me, i'm not going to play favorites, 1st commited money talks.

thanks,
steve

EDIT : i WANT a Staton 18.75 inside drive and heavy spoke rear wheel on Statons double freewheel hub. if you have something ,lets talk trades.

Last edited:
now $350.00 plus shipping

due to the generousity of another member who had a staton inside drive and dual freewheel hub wheel to sell, i have reduced my asking price.

that's as low as it's going, your move.

thanks,
steve

Last edited:
well,

i seem to be talking to myself here but, my Staon drive and wheel are paid for and shipped to me and i just want to move on.

so i'm moving the price down to $350.00 shipped.

the view count is rising at a good rate daily so i guess you guys ARE watching.

thanks,
steve

sure PM me your email and i'll send you some.

EDIT

you can also go over to the "rack mount" forum and visit my "TREK 4500 / GEBE w/ GP460 build"

there's lots of pics over there and seeing them won't use up more bandwidth here.

thanks,
steve

Last edited:
OK guys the new news is that you can now make new kit orders at GEBE, OR you can buy mine and get a FREE complete rear wheel.

happy trails,
steve

"i don't have the safety cover mount bracket" I know what the safety cover is but what is the safety cover mount bracket?

"i don't have the safety cover mount bracket" I know what the safety cover is but what is the safety cover mount bracket?

the bracket is a small 90* alum. bracket with a 10mm stud that attachs to the top front drive unit bolt and holds up the safety cover. you could make one in 2 mins. with a set of pliers and a drill.

thanks,
steve

Back